Chapter 122 Extra

Chapter 122 Past Life Fanwai 10

    Wen Lisheng is very light. When Xie Xiaonan hugged her last time, he could feel that there was not much flesh on her body, and now it was on her body. The only weight seemed to be on her heart, it became heavy, let him Had a very strange feeling.

    Xie Xiaonan didn't react for a while, just looked at her like this.

    It was also the first time he was so close to her, so close that their breaths were intertwined.

    Wen Lisheng was also frightened, and hurriedly got up from him, put his palm on his chest, and stood up. When he looked down, he saw Xie Xiaonan's black hair spread out on the ground, revealing a pair of white ears, which looked like It is dyed the pink of spring, with an inconspicuous color.

    She saw that Xie Xiaonan's eyes were as beautiful as ink-colored jade, extremely clear, not the usual indifferent indifference, and completely non-aggressive, which suddenly gave Wen Lisheng an illusion that he could approach him, and his heart beat instantly. sharp.

    But it was only an illusion for a moment. She got up in a panic, took the warmer in her hand, and said with a hint of panic in her voice: "This is mine. If the prince wants, buy it yourself.

    " He turned around and slipped away, lest Xie Xiaonan rob her again.

    After she left, Xie Xiaonan also sat up from the ground, looking stunned for a moment, and then slowly got up, You Zong stood beside him at some point, watching Xie Xiaonan tsk tsk and shook his head.

    Xie Xiaonan tidied up his clothes and glanced at him: "Is there nothing to do again?"

    You Zong smiled, put away the expression he had just watched, and said, "The matter of the Yu family has been dealt with."

    Xie Xiaonan brushed off the Dust: "Since you have plenty of money, let's send everyone's military salaries first. It's almost New Year's Day. Tomorrow will take a day off and let them go out to buy."

    You Zong nodded in agreement, and was also happy in his heart.

    After all, I have been tense and tired for so long, and it has been several years since I couldn’t have a good New Year. When I rebelled in the first two years, I might still be ambushing in a cave tunnel during the New Year. I don’t remember the New Year for a long time. taste.

    You Zong glanced at his hand and asked, "Will the frostbite on Shizi's hand recur this year?"

    Xie Xiaonan raised his hand to look at the words and said, "I haven't felt it yet, but it shouldn't be. There is no frost this winter."

    You Zong shook his head: "This frostbite can happen every year, so you should put on the ointment to prevent it. If it freezes again, you won't be able to hold the sword." Xie Xiaonan didn't say anything, it was a default. .

    Ever since he almost froze to death in the winter of Yiguan County, he has suffered from frostbite on his hands, which would recur in winter in the first two years. But because of his war training, he used ice water to wash clothes under the ice and snow, and he didn't have time to rest. As a result, his hands were full of pus, and when he held the sword, his joints were so bloated that the joints cracked, and the scabs cracked again. , after repeated freezing in the cold, which continued until the March day was not completely good.

    At the beginning, the only thing that Qiao Ling was worried about before his death was the frostbite on his hand. Since then, his power has grown. After Xie Xiaonan didn't have to work so hard, You Zong took the initiative to help him treat the frostbite on his hand. Frostbite cured.