Chapter 11-15

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    After Xie Xiaonan left, Qiao Ling also disappeared quickly. The rest of the room was left with the entourage huddled in the corner and the woman lying on the ground with ink on the ground. Shen Jiaqing put away the short blade and brushed the messy robes. Wen Lisheng kept looking in the direction of the door, wondering, "Lizi, what are you looking at?"

    Wen Lisheng didn't say a word at first, stared at the door for a while before sighing, "I seem to have caused trouble."

    Shen Jiaqing disagreed , "If you cause trouble, you will cause trouble. I see who dares to touch you."

    Wen Lisheng was not very good at explaining it.

    She saw that the boy she had mistaken for a pickpocket just now walked in front, Qiao Ling and another person followed, and the three of them left. Although I don't know what his identity is, at least it can be seen that his status is higher than that of Qiao Ling.

    In her memory, whenever Qiao Ling appeared, it must be standing around Xie Xiaonan. If there is a higher status than Qiao Ling in Xie Xiaonan's subordinates, it must be a closer relationship with Xie Xiaonan. I am afraid that the purple jade engraved with thank you was not stolen by him, but given to him by Xie Xiaonan.

    In this way, she not only stole Ziyu, but also said something unpleasant about Xie Xiaonan in front of him. Wouldn't it be bad if he went back and sued?

    Wen Lisheng felt gloomy when he thought of Xie Xiaonan's arrogant and cold eyes.

    Seeing that she had been standing still, Shen Jiaqing grabbed a lamp from the entourage on the side and said to her, "Let's go, let's go back too."

    Her drifting thoughts were pulled back, and she saw the woman lying on her back in a blink of an eye. Playing dead on the ground, thinking that she must not let this woman go easily, she followed Shen Jiaqing out first.

    This room is a secret room that is half hidden on the ground. The windows are high and a small part is higher than the ground. The roof and the stone bridge are built together. The construction is very clever, and the entrance from the outside is extremely hidden. That is a window.

    Shen Jiaqing said that he didn't recognize it at first, but when he saw a little light inside, he tried to kick it with his foot, but he didn't expect it to be really kicked and fell.

    Wen Lisheng wondered how he got here at first. After all, it was an accident that Zhuang Yingqi went out, and it was even more unexpected that she was caught here. Shen Jiaqing could not know.

    Later, when I asked, I found out that Shen Jiaqing had been thinking about going to visit Mei's family home at night. Until something happened to her.

    It is also a mistake.

    As soon as the two came out, they encountered a group of people hurriedly rushing here with a lamp in hand. The one in the forefront was the head of the Mei family, Mei Xing'an.

    After seeing them, Mei Xing'an walked in front of him with a few strides, concealing some of his anxious expression, "Isn't there any serious problem with Miss Wen? What's the matter?"

    Wen Lisheng glanced at Shen Jiaqing and guessed that these people might have been called by him before kicking the window, but he didn't expect it to come so late, so he couldn't help saying angrily, "In this underground house, the master of the Mei family is still on his own. Let's go see it!"