Chapter 128 Extra

Chapter 128 Past Life Fanwai 16

    Counting the days, Wen Lisheng has been separated from her old father for almost a year. During this time, she has long wondered whether her old father has died countless times.

    Die in this chaotic world, at the hands of scoundrels, in a place she can't see.

    But she didn't expect that when she was crying heart-to-heart while holding the spirit card, the old father appeared in front of her with a shocked face, and his round eyes were full of disbelief.

    He didn't seem to have changed this year, except that he was wearing a dark official robe, and his face was still white without a trace of stubble, but the expression on his face broke his gentle temperament.

    Wen Lisheng's crying stopped abruptly, her mouth remained open, tears rolled from her eyes, and she stared at Wen Puchang in a daze.

    I can't believe that this old father, who has been thinking about it for a year, actually miraculously suddenly appeared in front of him.

    The father and daughter looked at each other from a distance.

    Xie Xiaonan was right next to Wen Puchang and said: "The baby in the palace was basically smashed by her. I told her that you are busy these few days and you will not come. She said that I was lying and also Pointing at my nose and calling me a traitor, let me get out of the way, Lord Wen, see how to deal with this."

    Wen Puchang has not yet escaped from the shock of his daughter's cry, and even his eyes widened when he heard this. He came out: "Is this evil son really insulting the emperor like this?"

    Xie Xiaonan nodded, his lips pressed down, looking very aggrieved.

    Wen Pu was so angry that he gasped for breath. For a while, his head felt dizzy and his eyes darkened. He was a little unsteady and swayed in place.

    Xie Xiaonan didn't expect him to be so angry, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to help: "Master Wen, Master Wen! Come on, go and get a chair."

    "Father!" Seeing this, Wen Lisheng also got up from the ground in a hurry, still holding Lingpai rushed in front of him, bumped Xie Xiaonan with his shoulder and pushed him away, crying miserably at Wen Puchang: "Dad, what happened to you? Did Xie Xiaonan imprison you and poison you these days? Cause your body to be weak and standing..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Wen Puchang gasped and shouted, "People, people! Pinch my people!"

    After he rolled his eyes, looking like he was about to faint at any moment, Wen Lisheng was so frightened that he panicked. , holding onto Wen Pu's long shoulders and pinching him, he whimpered and said, "Dad, you must hold on, now that Xie Xiaonan usurped the throne and became emperor, if you died in his hands, I would not I have the ability to avenge you."     Xie

    Xiaonan stood on the side after being pushed away by her, and waved to the palace servant, "Go to the imperial physician."

Sitting down, his hands were very dark, and he pinched the crescent moon in the middle of Wen Pu Chang's finger, which made him wrinkle his face and was about to speak. Look, there is an engraving on it: Honorable Father Wenpu.

    The rest of the characters seem to have not been engraved yet.

    It is still a semi-finished product.

    Wen Puchang immediately threw the spiritual card on the ground: "I'm not dead yet, you curse me like this?"

    Wen Lisheng cried out of breath: "You haven't heard from you for a year, what's the difference between being dead? "