Chapter 56-60

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56 (1)

    Of course, the purpose of Wen Lisheng's words was not to deceive people, but she felt that the atmosphere at this time was a little stiff, so she wanted to ease it.

    In fact, no one would believe her nonsense.

    Xie Xiaonan was drunk last night, but he wasn't so drunk that he forgot everything. He just remembered most of it after being reminded by Qiao Ling.

    He remembered that Wen Lisheng walked into the dimly lit room, and then lit the lamp in the room. She stood under the lamp, with a warm soft light covering her body. She walked in front of her and put her hand on his forehead.

    In Xie Xiaonan's line of sight, it seemed that she was the only one, and the other scenes became dim and blurry, only her face, her eyes were very clear.

    Xie Xiaonan said, "Come down."

    Wen Lisheng climbed down from the window and whispered, "I wanted to get the things back before you woke up, but I didn't expect you to get up so early. Did you sleep well last night?"

    Xie Xiaonan While taking off the bracelet slowly, he asked, "Why do you have to hurry before I wake up?"

    He slept well last night, he didn't even have a dream, it was dawn when he closed his eyes, but the feeling after waking up Not so good, my head is aching.

    Wen Lisheng came over to take the bracelet and said, "I'm not afraid that you will know that I entered the Shizi's room through the window in the middle of the night."

    Xie Xiaonan said, "I drank a bit too much last night."

    "I know." Wen Lisheng said: " If you drink too much, it will be good, and you will sleep soundly, but if you wake up too early and don’t rest well, you will feel a little uncomfortable, I will let the prince cook something to sober up.”

    Xie Xiaonan still has a headache, but when he woke up just now The displeasure he felt had disappeared completely, he got up and put on his robe: "No, you go back first."

    Facing his order to evict guests, Wen Lisheng couldn't be bothered to stay, so he turned around and climbed the window again.

    "Go." His voice came from behind.

    Wen Lisheng hurriedly said to herself that she was confused, then turned around and walked out the door, inadvertently caught a glimpse of Xie Xiaonan slightly raising his head and buttoning the buttons on his clothes with his slender fingers, which reminded her of when he unbuttoned his clothes last night.

    She moved her fingers uncomfortably, walked to the outer room and pushed the door out.

    The sky was already bright, and many people got up early, occasionally passing by in front of the courtyard.

    Wen Lisheng didn't go out through the gate because he was too close to the road, and went back to his house over the bamboo fence.

    Xie Xiaonan was looking at the half-opened door when Qiao Ling said, "Then next time Miss Wen climbs the window, will I stop her?"

    Xie Xiaonan glanced at him: "You have to ask me, are you? Are you really planning to go back to feed the pigs?"

    Qiao Ling didn't say anything, but he still didn't get an answer to this question.

    Or leave it alone next time.

    Qiao Ling thought to himself.

    "Prepare water, I want to take a bath." Xie Xiaonan interrupted his thoughts: "Prepare another mask."