Chapter 124 Extra

Chapter 124 Past Life Fanwai 12

    Xie Xiaonan remembered that every time he was born when he was young, his parents always measured his height first, and then said with a smile, "I have grown taller again. In the future, Yan Su will definitely grow into one of the tallest men in Xijingli."

    Xie Xiaonan's body The volume really jumped higher and higher every year, and in the end it was even a little higher than his father. Even if he stood in the crowd, he would always be the most conspicuous one.

    He didn't like to eat noodles before, and every time he took a few bites of longevity noodles, he would not be happy to eat them. His mother was always dissatisfied: "How can you live a long life without eating noodles? Today you are a birthday star, this bowl of noodles must be Eat clean."

    At that time, he always dismissed these things, such as birthdays but not birthdays. There are so many festivals in a year, and people are busy praying for blessings on each festival. Either the weather is good and the family is harmonious, or the road ahead is magnanimous step by step, but There should be no less disasters, so Xie Xiaonan never believed in them.

    Therefore, after his parents passed away, every birthday after that would be the same as an ordinary day, and no one would cook longevity noodles for him again.

    He didn't expect that after a few years, he would still be able to eat this kind of food again, it was Wen Lisheng's longevity noodles.

    Wen Lisheng has always been sweet and thoughtful, and likes to use nice words to coax people. Every time she smiles brightly, 80% of the words in her mouth are unbelievable, but Xie Xiaonan is still heart palpitated because of her words, so the noodles she just ate in her stomach seemed warm. With all the limbs and bones, a warm feeling poured out of his heart, dispelling the coldness in his bones.

    The 24th day of the twelfth lunar month is Wen Lisheng's birthday. At this time every year, Wen Pu will call her up early in the morning and kneel in the ancestral hall to worship her mother, who she has never seen before.

    This year, she was not at Wen's house, nor had her mother's spiritual card, nor was her father by her side. She even gave Xie Xiaonan the longevity noodles to eat. In conclusion, she seemed to be in a miserable situation, but she watched Xie Xiaonan finish eating the noodles one bite at a time. , the mood is inexplicably sunny.

    She smiled and asked, "Does the prince think this side is delicious?"

    Xie Xiaonan was pulled back to his mind by this sentence, and nodded stunned.

    Wen Lisheng said: "That's good, I didn't have anything to hand at first, after thinking about it, only my longevity noodles can be given to the prince, although it is not a precious thing, but I heard others say that the birthday is the biggest, so I thought I want to share the luck of my birthday star with you."

    Seeing her smiling, Xie Xiaonan asked in a daze, "I ate your longevity noodles, what do you eat?"

    Wen Lisheng said, "I've been eating it for more than 20 years. , not a bad bowl, the prince must have been busy with wars these years, and probably won't have a chance to eat longevity noodles, right?"

    These are all guesses by her, after all, when Xie Xiaonan unveiled the flag and rebelled, it was not as beautiful as it is now, at that time his power It's not as big as it is now, and he must be struggling with the pressure of the world's insults and the royal family every day, and slowly gain a foothold against the wind. Under such circumstances, he has no time to spend his birthday.