Chapter 118 Extra

Chapter 118 Past Life Fanwai 6

    Wen Lisheng sat at the table at the entrance of the dining room for a while, and his ears gradually recovered.

    She saw Xie Xiaonan standing next to the big bell, and soldiers came one after another from outside. When they came to him, they would bow their heads and salute, and then sat down on the table next to them.

    The table where Wen Lisheng was sitting was a bit far from theirs, as if the Chu River and the Han world were separated. She turned her head and looked around, no one looked at her, as if she didn't exist.

    During the meal, the atmosphere seemed very relaxed. Those soldiers who had been training bitterly on weekdays were laughing and chatting like ordinary people, and they seemed to be noisy. Wen Lisheng finally felt a little lively.

    After the people arrived almost, the food came out of the pot and was quickly brought to the table by the servants, and the food was full of fragrance.

    Xie Xiaonan also came over and sat down next to her with a calm demeanor.

    When Wen Lisheng was surprised, she saw that the servants also brought the dishes, basically the same as the others, but with an extra bowl of pork rib soup, which was placed by her hand, and she leaned over and smelled it.

    Um! It's the taste! Soup stewed by her old cook.

    But she didn't expect to sit and eat with Xie Xiaonan, and there were a group of big men next to her. She was a little uncomfortable. She got up and wanted to get a tray to carry the things back to her room, but she was grabbed by Xie Xiaonan as soon as she left. On the wrist, he asked, "What are you going to do?"

    "I-I want to go back to the room for dinner." Wen Lisheng was startled and stammered.

    Then the strength on her wrist was heavy, and she pulled her to sit down. Xie Xiaonan said, "Just eat here."

    "Why?" Wen Lisheng asked incomprehensible questions and protested: "I don't want to eat here, there are too many people here. I can't eat."

    "You don't necessarily eat much when you are in the room." Xie Xiaonan ignored her protest, took the vegetables with the chopsticks and put them in the bowl, and put a bite of the vegetables in his mouth. The other soldiers saw this. When he started to eat with chopsticks, the surroundings suddenly became much quieter, and his voice became much lower.

    Wen Lisheng said angrily, "Then I won't eat it."

    "If you don't eat it, I'll let you rub the corn with an empty stomach after noon."

    Wen Lisheng's mouth was sullen, with an unhappy look on his face, and he refused to move his chopsticks for a long time. It's like arguing with someone.

    Xie Xiaonan ate a few mouthfuls of food and saw that she was still very angry, so he said: "Daliang is in a turbulent time now, how many people are ruined and can't even eat hot food, frozen to death in the cold winter, even if you are pampered, you don't know. People suffering in the world should also understand the value of food, the Governor of Wen County has always been sympathetic to Baixin and cherishes food, has he never taught you this?"

    His voice was soft, much softer than his previous coldness, and his tone was very casual. It was like a casual question, but it made Wen Lisheng feel uncomfortable.

    She remembered in a trance that when she was young, her father would really talk about cherishing food and would not allow her to waste it, but later, as her father's reputation as a corrupt official became known, her wastefulness also skyrocketed. Saying that it is food, even if it is the real money on her body, sometimes she doesn't care at all, and she will give it as she says, and her father has not restrained her in this regard.