Chapter 115 Extra

Chapter 115 Past Life Fanwai 3

You Zong was quickly called to the front, with a smile on his face when he came, but when he saw Xie Xiaonan's black face, he also restrained his smile embarrassingly.

"Sir, are you looking for me?" He pretended to be stupid and asked knowingly.

Xie Xiaonan looked calm and pointed to the room: "Who locked her in my room?"

You Zong glanced at the door behind him. The lock on top had been taken off, but the door was still closed. He said, "It was my idea. I was afraid that Miss Wen would slip out of that dog hole while no one was paying attention."

"So you locked her in my bedroom?"

"In these rooms, Only the prince's room has a heater, and Miss Wen is very delicate. If she freezes, it's not very good, right?"

"You are thoughtful." Xie Xiaonan sneered at the corner of his mouth: "You know she messed up my bedroom. What happened?"

"Uh..." You Zong was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Didn't the prince want to keep her?" The

implication is that since you left it, it doesn't matter what happens. You have to suffer the consequences.

Xie Xiaonan couldn't hear the meaning, his eyebrows sank immediately, and his face became even more stinky.

You Zong had a bad premonition, and hurried to find a remedy: "I mean, after all, she is also a delicate and frail young lady, so she should take more care of her, right?"

Xie Xiaonan sneered.

The petite and frail Wen Lisheng was sleeping soundly with Xie Xiaonan's quilt rolled up, not knowing that You Zong, who was outside, was suffering a serious crime.

The soldiers in the hospital trained as usual. They held their breaths, lowered their eyebrows and lowered their eyes. Their movements and footwork were more serious than any other day. Their expressions were serious, and they didn't even dare to take a breath. Say.

Xie Xiaonan stood wearing an ink-colored cloak, and stood under the tree with his arms folded. His finely crafted handsome face was covered in frost, his picturesque eyebrows and eyes were indifferent to the water, and he had no expression at all. Just standing there exuded a chill. It made him feel bad.

You Zong was wearing a single shirt, his hair was tangled, he stood upside down under the tree, his heels rested on the tree trunk, his long arms were stretched, and his face became extremely red due to the backflow of blood.

The soldiers practiced for a while, but You Zong couldn't hold it any longer, the blue veins burst out on his forehead, and he made a sound as if his throat was strangled: "Sir...Sir, I really know I'm wrong, so please forgive me... "..."

Xie Xiaonan heard the voice, and after a while, turned around slowly to look at him: "What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't have arranged Miss Wen in your room..." You Zong said laboriously, "I shouldn't contradict the prince either. , said that you only arranged for her to go in because there was a heater in your room, and you shouldn't have given her pastries to fill her up and sleep on the prince's bed, it's all my fault anyway."

Xie Xiaonan was satisfied and turned his head to be right. The soldiers shouted to stop and said, "This is the end of the training today."

You Zong also fell down from the tree trunk. When he stood up, his head was still a little dizzy. Bring someone to call Miss Wen up and clean up the Shizi's room."