3

Hmm I see, that's a perfect name for her. He rubbed my helm and headed inside the throne room. We were inside the throne room. My sire sat me right next to him right by his side. He extracted his tentacles so I can have something to do. I saw them and chirped. I smiled when they tickled me. Megatron was reading the results and noticed you were having fun. He chuckled lightly. Soon the doors opened and it was a mech I never saw. He had only one optic.

Soundwave you requested that I build a crib and I have it already in your room. Is this the child that you found? My sire nodded. I tilted my helm at him. I lifted my servos at him. He walked over and lifted me up. She's something else. What's her name Soundwave? Answer: Stardust. I see. That is a wonderful name for her. He sat me back down next to my sire. And he left. I turned and looked and saw the silver gray and purple mech sitting down. I chirped at him.

Megatron was looking into Starscream's reports until he heard you chirping at him. He looked up and saw you staring at him. He sat his pad down and walked over to you.

I saw him walking over to me. I lifted my servos up. He lifted me up and cradled me. So exactly where did you find her Soundwave? Answer: in the mines my Liege. The pod was never opened. I see. I was looking at the mech that was holding me. He looked down and noticed I was staring at him. I titled my helm. What. He said. I smiled at him saying something to me. He smiled back. He handed me back to my sire and I saw him walking back to his throne.

My Sire stopped working and grabbed my bottle and handed it to me. I saw the bottle and took it and started drinking it. I was drinking my bottle when I saw the doors open. It was the red and blue mech that I saw yesterday. I watched him staring and looking at me.

Starscream, get over here, Megatron yelled. Yes master, Starscream replied. He was looking at his pad and gave him a list of jobs for him to do. I want you to complete these missions. No backing out or leaving or abandoning the mission or there will be consequences. Do you understand? Yes master. He went and stared at me and walked out. I wasn't watching my balance until I fell over and my sire quickly caught me with his tentacles. Lord Megatron saw what happened. Is she alright, Soundwave. Soundwave lifted you up and checked you over. Affirmative Lord Megatron. Megatron nodded.

It was getting late and my sire was closing up his files and uploading them to his pad and flash drive in his systems. He went over and lifted you up. He walked over to Lord Megatron and handed him the next codes of the relic. Thank you Soundwave. We both walked out. I was sitting in my sire's arms noticing and watching them speaking to each other. I didn't know what they were saying.

Soundwave also I need you to do some coordinates to a relic I am having Dreadwing to locate and recover the relics of Iacon. Soundwave nodded and we both went separate ways. My sire was walking and heading to our room. He headed inside. He sat me down in my crib and walked over and took his visor off.