Fast Forward 18 Years Page 26

Warning mature if you are under the age of 18 please skip this or leave. If you cringe at lemon please skip this or leave.

He stood in front of me and gently took my hand. Stardust. You mean the world to me. And also to your father. And I have asked your father's permission and he has given it to me. I was listening to him until he asked me the question I have been waiting for. Stardust, will you be my sparkmate?

Immediately tears were coming from my eyes. Yes, oh yes Knockout. Knockout smiled and immediately kissed me. I finally have a sparkmate that I have been wanting. I will finally spend the rest of my life with my sparkmate Knockout.

Soon Knockout gently laid me on the ground. I can't believe that we finally get to spend the rest of our lives together, Stardust. Yeah I know. I have been waiting as well.

Are you ready, Stardust. I looked at him. Yes. I have been ready. Knockout smiled. Soon I heard a clicking noise. I then opened mine. I just can't believe that I will be with Knockout for the rest of my life.

Stardust this may hurt but the pain will go away. I nodded and soon I felt the pain. I winced at the pain. Knockout bent forward and started kissing me. Hmm, knockout. Knockout smiled. I kept feeling knockout thrusting in and out of my value until I felt myself almost coming to my close. I soon cum around his spike.

Knockout felt you getting close and cummed around his spike. He jolted up and jerked forward and his hips buckled and then he filled his transfluid inside you. You felt his transfluid's filling inside you and you moaned feeling it. He then pulled out of you and laid next to you. I went over and laid next to Knockout. Hmm. What child do you want mech or femme, Knockout. I really don't care. Mech or femme would be just fine. If it is mech I would be fine with it.

I looked at my internal clock. Knockout, the time has gone fast. Knockout looked at his internal clock. You're right, sweet spark. Let's go and head back to the ship. I nodded. Father, we need a bridge. Soon a bridge appeared and we walked through.

Megatron was standing and waiting for you. And you didn't know. Soon you walked through. And immediately you widened your eyes. Uncle Mega. Scrap. I immediately ran. Oh no you don't. Megatron immediately ran after you. Knockout watched you and your Uncle Mega and chuckled. Good luck, sweet spark. You're gonna need it.

I immediately ran as fast as I could. I turned and hid beside a wall. I watched and saw Uncle Mega stopping and taking a breather. Soon he took off after you. I smiled and bridged myself to my father's room.

Soundwave was sitting still shaken up after what happened. Soon he saw a bridge opening and he saw you walking through. Father, you don't look like yourself. Ya think. Your Uncle Mega is the answer. Oh sorry father. Anyways don't let him get me. Because me and Knockout did it.