11

Soundwave felt terrible that you were in pain. He didn't like seeing you in pain. He walked to the cafeteria to grab some enegron. They walked inside and saw Steve. Steve looked up and saw Soundwave. Hey Soundwave. And this must be Stardust that I have heard about. I am glad I got to see you. Um hello what's your name. My name is Steve. Oh. What happened. I got a boo boo, from Screamy. Ah. Yes, we tend to try to stay away from him but it never works out right, Soundwave. Soundwave chuckled yes that is true. Well it's good to see you Soundwave I better get back to work and don't want our master to get on us. Bye Stardust. Bye Stevey.

Soundwave walked over and sat down. He sat you down on his lap. You were sitting when Soundwave heard you hiss. You okay. No sire. My boo boo still hurts. I'll buy some more ointment when we get back to our room okay. Okay sire.

I saw my sire get a straw and put it in his cube. I knew my sire didn't like taking his visor off when he was out of our room. Sire, uh I hope I am not rude. But why wear a visor outside but not inside our room. Soundwave stopped drinking his energon and sat it down. It's because I feel uncomfortable without my visor. And you are not being rude, you are just asking. It's okay to ask me questions. Okay sire.

Soundwave was about done drinking his energon. He got up and sat you down and went over to get an enegron. He had a bottle with him. He opened the bottle and poured the energon into the bottle. He put the lid on and walked over to you. He sat down and lifted you up. Here's your bottle. Thank you, sire. Soundwave checked the time and noticed it was your nap time. He lifted you up and bridged himself and you to the room.

Sire was holding me and bridged us to our room. I knew it was close to my nap time. We walked in and he walked over and laid me down in my crib. He went over to his computers and took off his visor. He sat down in his chair leaning back.

Soundwave was thinking about everything. But he was more worried about the run-in you had with Starscream. Soon there was a knock on the door. Soundwave got up and answered it. My Liege. Hello Soundwave, how is she? Soundwave stepped out.

She is fine, my Liege. She is actually taking a nap. Soundwave realized he left his visor. But he didn't care right now. But I am more worried with Starscream my Liege. I understand Soundwave. She is strong like you. Anyways don't worry about Starscream I dealt with him. But I figure you may want to. Yes I do. Soundwave turned and looked at you. My Liege. May I ask something. Of course Soundwave. I usually don't ask this but I may need time off to bond more with my daughter.

Megatron understood Soundwave completely. You have my approval, Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Megatron turned and looked at you. Sigh. She has actually grown onto everyone and I guess including me. Soundwave turned to his master. Oh. How's that my Lord? I don't know. Anyways I better get back to my results. Let me know if you have any problems with Starscream. Yes my Liege.