25

Sir. I am bored. Well I don't know what you want to do. To be honest I am not that type of person to play games. You no fun sir. Well you ain't either, replied Megatron. Soon Shockwave started to cry. Megatron couldn't believe what he just did. Megatron sighs. For the love of Primus he said to himself. Look, I am sorry. What do you want to do? Uh do you have blocks to build or play with. No. I don't. But maybe Soundwave does. He has a daughter. Soundwave do you have anything like those blocks the sparkling's play with. Yes we do my Liege. Stardust has some. Do you want me to bring them to you? Yes please Soundwave. Megatron replied wanting Shockwave to leave him alone

I was coloring a page of a book that I have. I found one that was of sire. I started coloring it. Until my sire came over to talk to me. Hey Stardust. Yes sire. Where's your blocks you play with? Over there sire. In my toy box. Why? Megatron is needing them for Shockwave to play with. Okay sire. Not playing with them now. Coloring a picture of you. Oh really. Yes. Look. Soudnwave looked at the picture of him that you were coloring. That is a good picture. I saw my sire walking over and grabbing my blocks. Stay here Stardust I will be back. Okay sire. Sire deployed Laserbeak to keep me company. Soon I saw sire leave.

Laserbeak I think I found a picture of you in my book. Laserbeak chirped and flew down. I scrolled through the pictures until I found him that I already colored. Here. I already colored it. What you think. I heard Laserbeak chirping and I knew he was happy. I'm already coloring sire, look Laserbeak. I showed him the picture. He chirped at the picture. Sire easy to color and you to Laserbeak.

Soundwave was walking to Megatron's quarters. Megatron was sitting, getting really tired and getting annoyed by Shockwave. He then saw Shockwave climbing up on a chair and getting on his desk. He then decided to pull and push Megatron's spikes back and forth. Ow hey. Megatron growled. Soon his doors opened. Megatron sighs in relief. Thank goodness you are here Soundwave. I don't know if I would have survived this agony. Hphm. Please stop pushing my spikes. That hurts you know. Soon Shockwave stopped and looked down. Ooh blocks. He jumped down and went to Soundwave. Soundwave bent down. Here you go. Tank you. Big mega no fun. Megatron scoffed. Soundwave lightly chuckled and smiled under his visor. Well I better get going. Thank you Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and left.

Megatron was relieved that he stopped pushing on his spikes. He knew he was going to have more pain than ever. He watched Shockwave build a tower with the blocks. He wasn't that annoying but sometimes he was. But Megatron wanted this to be over.

Soundwave was walking back until he bumped into Starscream. Ah. Please don't hurt me, Soundwave. Soundwave just stood. So I heard about Shockwave. It's ironic isn't that Megatron is watching Shockwave. Soundwave heard him talking but ignored him. Hey look Soundwave I know you hate me with everything but look I am sorry for what I did. Soundwave was confused but surprised that the SIC was apologizing. You shouldn't apologize to me. You should apologize to my daughter. Yes I know. But she may not want to hear me or see me. Soundwave nodded but walked off.