Fast Forward 17 Years Page 19

I was still sitting in the med bay sitting with Knockout. I just can't wait until next year, Knockout. Neither can I. I get to ask you to be my sparkmate once you are 18 years old. I looked at Knockout but he wasn't looking. I then grabbed his face and kissed him.

Megatron was walking when he bumped into your father. Oh Soundwave. My Liege. Are you still working on those relics? Sorta my Liege. Even though I know the war is over. I am just still used to decoding the relics. I see. Megatron and Soundwave were walking in the halls when they approached the med doors. The doors opened. And your father and your Uncle Mega saw you having your moment with Knockout.

Me and Knockout both turned. Father, Uncle Mega. Uh. My Liege, Soundwave. Both our faces turned red. Both your father and Uncle chuckled. I better get going, Soundwave. Excuse me. Soundwave watched Megatron leave and then turned to you. Stardust, it's almost close to you know. I looked at my internal clock. Bed time. Right. I'll see you later Knock. Alright. I went and kissed Knockout on his cheeks and walked out with my father.

I see you two are coming along quite well. Dad. Soundwave smiled and chuckled. I just wish he could ask me right now to be his sparkmate. Oohoo my spark aches dad because I have to wait. I understand. But I have put boundaries. Yes I know dad. Soon I felt something rub against my leg. I stopped and looked down. Ravage Jr. Soundwave stopped and waited for you. I bent down and lifted Ravage Jr up. Soon I walked to my dad.

We were walking when I felt light headed. Sigh. F…father. Ravage Jr looked up. Creator you alright. Soundwave turned and looked at you and noticed something was not right. He walked over to you. Hey, you alright. I looked at my father but with my visor on. Soundwave then bent down and slowly took your visor off. He noticed that you were not yourself. He lifted his servos. Hmm. You are almost hot to the touch. But not quite. You need bed rest. Your sires and father's orders.

I was slowly walking with my father when my legs just gave out on me. Soundwave immediately caught you before you hit the ground. S…sire. I don't feel good. Soundwave lifted you up and took you to the med bay.

Knockout was working when he felt something. He felt that you were not yourself. Soon his doors opened, he turned and his nightmares just came true. Stardust. Knockout ran over to check on you. Soundwave, what happened. We were just walking to our room when she started to not feel well. Knockout then lifted you up and laid you on the med berth. K..kn. Hey, save your strength doll.

Megatron was walking and had to get something out of the med bay. He walked, the doors opened and he saw you on the med berth. Stardust. Soundwave what happened. Megatron walked over but then stopped. He looked at you. He whispered to himself. No this can't be like what it did to me. But Knockout said long ago that the bug wasn't contagious. If she does have it then this is all my fault.