30

Gasp Laserbeak you messed with sire's pad. Sire will be upset. How can I stop this? Laserbeak it's recording. Laserbeak how do you stop this. Soundwave chuckled. He then saw a video of him and you. He clicked on it.

Sire how do I do this. Okay just follow me okay. Okay sire. Soundwave watched and remembered he was teaching you how to protect yourself and other parts of how to walk. Soundwave sighs. I miss you already daughter. He looked down and found a video he's never seen before. He noticed it was one where she was still young but still a sparkling.

Uncle Mega I pushed a button I don't know what it is. Stardust. Stop the recording. But Uncle Mega what recording. Give me it. Soon he saw megaton tripped and fall. Uncle Mega you fell. Megatron chuckled. Yes I guess I did.

Soundwave really missed you. He wanted you to wake up. Soon he felt a servo on his shoulder. He turned and saw Knockout. Hey Sounds. Sorry to you know, ease drop but I heard the videos. She is something else. She has grown into everyone. Including with you know with Big M. I know he will deny it. I was laying down trying to wake up. I finally knew what was going on. And I knew that someday me and my sire would have to bond. Then I started moving around.

Knockout was talking to Soundwave until he noticed you trying to move. Hey Sounds look, she's trying to come around. Soundwave turned to you and noticed he was right. Soundwave stood up and went to you. Hey Stardust. If you can hear your sire, please open your eyes for your sire. I really do miss your eyes. He noticed that you were trying to. That's my girl. He gently nuzzled you. You then whispered that shook Soundwave because he missed the sound of your voice. S..sire.

Soundwave turned to you. Hey I am right here. And so is Knockout. Well Knockey. He then saw you open your eyes. Hey there's my beautiful girl opening her eyes. You smiled at him. You want to see Mega. I nodded. Alright. Soundwave bridged himself to Megatron's door. He knocked.

Megatron was sitting trying to depressurize his back still. Until he heard a knock. Come in. He looked and saw Soundwave. Soundwave. How are you feeling, my Liege? Okay I guess still the spikes are not depressurizing like I want them to. But what's up. My Liege someone is requesting to see you. Really who. My daughter. She's awake. Excellent. Well just give me a few minutes or 2. Anyways I need Knockout to check my back anyways I think Shockwave pulled something that is making my back not depressurizing. Soundwave nodded and left.

I was laying down when I saw my sire coming in. S..sire. Is Mega coming. Yes he is. But just give him a few minutes or 2. I nodded. Megatron was walking out still in pain. He was walking when he noticed a soldier was staring at him in a way he had never seen him before. Get back to work. Or I will rip out your spark. Yes my Liege. He walked and entered the med bay. I saw Mega walking in.