Fast Forward 17 Years Page 16

I was thinking to myself until I felt servos on my shoulders. I sorta jumped but I looked and saw Knockout. Sorry doll. I didn't mean to scare you. Huh, oh no you didn't I was just thinking to myself. Oh, and what was that. I was thinking about everything. And I was thinking about...you. Oh, and what were you thinking. That you are an amazing boyfriend. And that you are amazing at your job. When I said that I looked at Knockout and I saw his face blushing and turning red.

You saying that doll makes me happy. Not many people like that way on what you think. But nevermind that I actually came over to tell you that you are good to go. Hmm. Okay. What. You're sad because I gave you the all clear and you won't be seeing me that much. Oh Knockout. You know that I will always see you and make time for you. You are my boyfriend. Yes I am. And I must say a handsome and stunning boyfriend. Knockout. But you do make a point. I'll see you later. I got up and turned and kissed Knockout. Soon I stopped and looked at him.

You are so beautiful Stardust. Anyways, I also have something planned. I first need to talk to Soundwave about it. Oh and what's that. I am not telling you. Soon the doors open. I turned and saw Uncle Mega. Hi Uncle Mega. Hello Stardust. I hope I am not interrupting anything. Uh. No. I'll see you later, Knockout. I went and kissed his cheeks and walked out.

Knockout watched you walking out. Knockout. KNOCKOUT. Megatron yelled trying to get Knockout's attention. Huh. Oh sorry my Liege. So what brings you here today my Liege. Well you know with my fusion cannon again. Yes. Just sit on the berth and I'll get the tools. Megatron walked over and sat on the berth. Soundwave has told me you and Stardust are a thing. Knockout walked over. Yes. But we are only boyfriend and girlfriend, my Liege. Nothing personal. I see. But be careful to not hurt her feelings because you know how Soundwave is. Trust me I know my Liege.

Soundwave was in the washroom getting some dirt and dust off him. He loved the feeling of water hitting his armor and hitting his body. You walked in your sires room but didn't see him. But you heard some noises coming from the washroom. I was hearing noises in the washroom. I approached the washroom and peeked inside and I saw Ravage Jr lying on the floor next to the showers. Ravage Jr perked his ears up and turned. He immediately saw you and ran to you. I smiled and he quickly jumped into my arms. I walked over and sat down petting my symbiote.

Soundwave got done and he used his tentacles to grab his armor plate. He then attached it to his chest and grabbed a towel. He walked out and immediately saw you holding Ravage Jr. Stardust. I turned and saw my sire. Hi father. Why aren't you in the med bay? Oh, Knockout gave me the all clear. Alright. Soundwave walked over and rubbed your helm and nuzzled you.

I purred when my father nuzzled me. I love you sire. I love you too Stardust. You know I thought about this. I immediately looked at my father. Huh. Soon I saw him sitting down next to me. Thought about what. That it was fate or faith or a miracle that I had found you. If I didn't then I wouldn't have known that I had a sparkling. I was almost but not really sire. But I was thinking the same thing.