6

I was happy I was speaking to my sire. I noticed he was happy. He carried me out with my 2 bottles. Thirsty sire. He handed me my bottle. We were walking when I saw the silver and gray purple mech coming around. Morning Soundwave and Stardust. Morning Lord Megatron. Mega Mega.

Megatron's eyes widened and he looked down and saw you. Did you just say what I think you said? Yup. Mega Mega. He chuckled. When did she start to learn? Just today my Liege.

We walked inside the throne room. Down please sire. He bent down and sat you down. Now don't go off anywhere stay close to me. Okay sire. I was sitting. I saw my sire going over and bent down and handed me a pad and he clicked on a video. Sire what videos. Sparkling videos, he said to you. Okay sire. I watched the videos that sire had for me. I was smiling and giggling at the videos.

Megatron was looking over and heard you laughing and giggling. He looked up and saw you sitting down and watching old sparkling videos. He was glad that you were happy. Soon the doors opened. My Liege I have found it. I looked and saw the figure walking to Mega.

Megatron took the pad and looked over. You're lucky this time. Anyways I need you to complete this mission. And I need it done today. I saw Mega reach over and grabbed a list and handed it to the figure. These are the coordinates to the location and Starscream you better not fail me. Yes master.

Better not fail. Starscream stopped and stared at you. When did she start talking? Not your business, I replied to him. He scoffed at you well. He left and went to complete his mission. I heard Mega laughing and chuckling. What's so funny, Mega. Oh the way you spoke to Starscream. I looked down and saw the pad was off. Awe sire pad off. Soundwave immediately stopped and bent down. Sire what happened. Hmm. Not sure.

Soundwave got up and gave you his pad and clicked on the videos. And handed it down to you. Thank you, sire. You're welcome. He rubbed your helm and carried on with his work. Sire, here's the other pad. Soundwave gently took the pad. Thank you Stardust. Now I need to finish my work. Okay sire. I grabbed my bottle and watched the videos. Stardust. I looked up and saw Mega motioning me to come over.

I took the pad and my bottle and walked over. Ya Mega. He bent down and lifted me up. Sire busy. Yes he is. And he is doing a great job. Ya. I want more time. I can arrange that. Soundwave was listening and continuing his work. He was busy when he saw a message from Dreadwing. My Liege. Megatron looked up and saw Soundwave pointing at the screen. He got up holding you and looking at the screen. Answer it, Soundwave. Dreadwing report. Lord Megatron I have retrieved the relic you wanted. Did have some run-ins with the autobots. But I have the relic. Excellent Dreadwing I will be waiting for your arrival. Wingy, Wingy, my Liege. Don't worry, Dreadwing. Just get here. Megatron ended the call. Mega who is wingy. He is one of my lieutenants.