9

Soundwave nodded. He handed you a bottle and lifted you down to the ground. He saw you running and to find Megatron. Sigh. You are special to me Stardust. And I would do anything to protect you.

I was running to find Mega until I ran into someone. I completely fell backwards. Soon I heard a voice saying Stardust, are you alright. I knew who the voice was, it was Mega. I looked up at him. I nodded. He gently took my hand and helped me up. You need to be more careful, Stardust. Okay. Uh Mega can I speak to you in private. Sure. I have a place. Megatron was walking with you taking you to his quarters. You stopped in front at two doors. You saw Mega opening them. Then you both walked inside. He closed the doors and went to his desk. He lifted you up and sat you on his desk.

Okay so what do you want to say to me about Stardust. Uh I want to know if it is okay if I call you my Uncle. Megatron's eyes widened at the question. I looked at Mega and saw his expression. Oh sorry Mega I didn't mean to. No, it's fine Stardust. And yes I do accept it. Soon Megatron saw you jump and you immediately hugged him. He never had this before. He didn't know what to do but he hugged you back. Uncle Mega, I asked my sire about where I came from. Oh I see. I found out from him that he really isn't my sire. But I accept him to be my sire. Because he has been there for me.

Megatron was listening when he noticed that you were crying. Hey Stardust. Uncle Mega why didn't my sire or carrier want me. Megatron gently hugged you. Why did they abandon me? Megatron didn't know the question or the answer. Stardust I don't know why. But Soundwave is your sire. Look, Soundwave is the best communication specialist I have. And you have the best sire. Look, when he found you he took full responsibility for you. Even when he had a job. He still took care of you. Megatron lifted his servos and wiped the tears off your face.

Thank you Uncle Mega. You are right. Sire has been there for me. Uncle Mega. Hmm yes. I want to plan something for him. Like a party or something to show appreciation to him for what he has done. Uh, I don't know about that. Your sire is not a party person. Maybe do it in private. Why is sire not a party person? He's just not Stardust I don't know why. I will probably just make some stuff. Alright. Can you please put me down, Uncle Mega. He nodded and put you down. I better head back. Bye Uncle Mega. Bye Stardust he chuckled. He saw you leave and went back to his work. I was walking thinking about what to get. I was so concentrated that I bumped into someone. I looked and saw the red and blue mech. I walked backwards. He glared at me and looked around. He walked past me and dug his digits into my metal skin. I didn't scream but the pain was terrible. He stopped and walked off. Disgusting little femme. I started walking, crying. Soon doors opened. Oh. Stardust hey what happened. He stopped and saw my injuries. He lifted me up and took me into a room.

He then messaged my sire. Hey Sounds. I need you to come to the med bay. It's Stardust. She has some injuries and I don't know how she got them. He went over and looked at me. Hey what happened. The pain hurts Knockey, ow.