Fast Forward 17 Years Page 12

Soon he opened a bridge. He motioned me to go ahead. I walked through and he followed. I was still holding Ravage Jr. He was nervous but I patted him on the head. He slowly calmed down and relaxed. We walked out and saw our home planet. Father, this is what our home planet looks like. Yes it is. This way. I followed my father. I didn't know where he was really going. Because our planet was completely destroyed.

Soon we made it. Here, this is where I first saw your mother. I remember it like it was just yesterday. She was so beautiful. Dad. Soundwave chuckled. Well it's true. But just not that your mother was also a medic. Wait, what. How come Knockout didn't tell me or say anything. Not sure. He probably didn't think of it. But don't blame him. He probably forgot.

But your mother was special, I mean very special. She made sure that everyone was taken care of and made sure that everyone got everything they needed. That was the reason why I fell in love with her. I was listening until I saw Ravage Jr perking his ears up. Father, Ravage Jr hears something. Soundwave looked. Get behind me, he said to you. I went behind him. Ravage Jr hissed. Shh. Ravage Jr.

Soundwave looked in both directions. He turned his audios up but didn't hear anything. I was standing behind him. But what we didn't know was that someone was watching us. Soon a shot came out of nowhere and struck me in my back. Aargh. Ravage Jr screeched. Stardust. Soundwave immediately lifted you up. Ravage Jr, follow father. Soundwave bridged us back to the ship.

Knockout, have the med bay ready. It's Stardust. Right, I will have it ready. F.. father. Shh. Save your strength sweetie. Soundwave went to the med bay. Knockout was worried about you. He couldn't think of a world without you. Please oh Primus please help her. Soon the doors opened. Quickly set her in the berth.

Soundwave went over and laid her on the berth. Soundwave just stood and watched. This is my fault. Soundwave immediately left. Knockout watched him but was busy getting you back to stable condition. Finally after about an hour you were finally in stable condition. Knockout went out to find your father.

Soundwave was standing outside on the flightdeck. Knockout went and checked the flightdeck and saw Soundwave standing outside. Knockout walked out and stood next to Soundwave. Soundwave looked over to his right side. Knockout, is she going to be okay? Yes she is Soundwave. And this is not your fault. Things like this happen. Like frag it doesn't. If I didn't bring her to the place I met her mother then this wouldn't have happened.

Soundwave look, don't blame yourself for this. Stardust wouldn't want you to blame yourself and beat yourself down because of this. Soundwave just stood and looked out into the skies. He knew that Knockout was right. But he still felt like this was his fault. So what really happened. Soundwave just stood there not saying anything. Sorry if I asked Soundwave. Look, I also care about Stardust. I love her. She is also my girlfriend.