Fast Forward To 16 Years Page 7

I got up and saw Uncle Steve. Stardust. Are you alright? Fine, never better. Hey, I was just asking, Stardust. Sorry Uncle Steve. I didn't mean to say it like that. I better get going. I walked off heading to my room. Steve on the other head comm linked your father. Hey sounds, you might want to talk to stardust. Why's that Steve? I was just walking around the corner and saw stardust. Her visor is completely shattered. Oh dear. Okay thanks for letting me know Steve. Sure, no problem.

Soundwave was worried about you now. From what he had heard from Steve. Soon the doors opened and he looked up and saw that your visor was definitely completely shattered. Stardust. You walked in and sat on his berth. Hey, sweetie what happened. What happened? I said. WHAT HAPPENED. Here's what happened: I tripped and fell hitting my visor okay. Hey Stardust. Don't yell at me like that. I am your father. Soundwave replied to you.

I immediately calmed down after hearing a soft soothing voice. Father, you haven't done that in a long time. You used to use your calm voice and sing me that Cybertronian song. Soundwave chuckled. You still remember that, Soundwave asked you. Yes of course I do, you responded back to him. You used to do that to help me relax, you told him. And it still works. I have my ways, Stardust. So you said that Knockout is wanting to talk to me tomorrow. Yes. He does.

Alright. I soon saw my father reaching over and handing me something. Here I know this isn't the same but here's a replacement for your visor. I'll ask Shockwave to make you a new one. Okay thanks dad. I walked off and headed to my room. I walked in and sat at my desk. I took my broken visor off. Maybe I should try not to wear my visor. Sigh. I want to try but I am just nervous and shy.

Soundwave was sitting at his desk. He received a message from Shockwave telling him that the symbiote is already for you for tomorrow. He responded back to Shockwave telling him thank you. But he also messages him stating that you need a new visor. Shockwave messaged him back telling him he'll start on it right now. He exited out of the pad. He noticed the time. Stardust, it's getting late, it's time for you to head for bed. I heard my father say to me. Okay dad, I responded back to him. I shut my book and turned my light off until I felt Knockout talking to me in our bond that we had.

Private Chat With Knockout And Stardust:

Knockout: night my love. So I guess you told your dad that I need to talk to him.

Stardust: yes. He said, he will be easy on you. I hope he will. But also I am probably going to not wear my visor for now.

Knockout: oh. Why's that my love?

Stardust: Well, I tripped and fell today. Don't worry, I am fine. But my visor completely shattered. So my dad is having Shockwave make me a new one.

Knockout: are you sure. I mean you probably could've damaged other things. You know I get worried about you. Since we are dating.

Stardust: awe. Thanks. That's why I fell in love with you.

Stardust Gets Interrupted By Her Father:

She then heard her father yell at her.

Stardust, go to bed. Soundwave yelled to her in the other room.

Private Chat With Knockout And Stardust Continues:

Stardust: hey sorry. But dad calls. I will talk to you tomorrow. I really need to go to bed. But I love you Knockout

Knockout: I love you too, Stardust. See you tomorrow.

Private Chat With Knockout And Stardust Ends: