47

Dawn was washing the dishes when she heard the doors open she looked and saw it was Stardust with her father. Hi dawn. Hey Stardust. And the names Soundwave, correct. Yes it is. Shocky still not here. No he isn't. Soon the doors opened. Oh hello Soundwave again and Stardust. Shocky I need more with the serum. Alright. Shockwave walked over and laid the relic on his desk and grabbed the serum. He walked over and inserted the needle. Done. Alright thanks. Father, can we go flying. Uh. I don't know. I still need to decode the relics. Awe. Okay.

Hey Soundwave, isn't she almost close to getting her own alt mode. Soundwave thought about it. Yes I think you are right. I think she will be ready in about 3 days. I think. Stardust was smelling something that Dawn had cooked up for this morning. Hmm. What's that smell? It smells really good. Oh Stardust, it was something I made this morning for me to eat. My mother taught me how to cook. Oh uh. Oh Stardust I am sorry. Soundwave I didn't mean to. It's fine. Stardust it's okay. Anyways I need to get back to work. Stardust if you need anything, message me in our bond. Okay father. He slightly lifted his visor and gave you a kiss on the helm. Love you father. Love you to Stardust. Bye Dawn. Bye Shockwave. Shockwave turned. See you later Soundwave.

When my father walked out I was watching Shocky and dawn. I knew something was going to happen between me. Like a couple but they are denying it. Soon I heard someone say ouch. Ouch. Shockwave turned and went over. Hey Dawn you okay. No and yes. I burned my hand while trying to move a pan. I wasn't paying attention. Here. She saw Shockwave having his servo down. She walked into his hand and he walked her over to his desk. He went into his other room and came back out with an ointment that was for burns. Shockwave I didn't know you guys had those. We keep these just encase we have well your kind on our ship. Now hold still. She nodded. She winced and hissed. Done. She looked at it. Thank you Shockwave. You're welcome.

Stardust was blown away. Ooh looks like someone is falling for Shocky. Soon dawn and Shockwave turned his head to your direction. Stardust out of my lab now. Ugh. Fine. But later on tonight or tomorrow I will need the serum. That is logical. But it is illogical that you stay. I immediately left.

Shockwave what has gotten into her. It is logical that I do not know. She is still young. Dawn nodded. Shockwave, can you give me an honest answer? Shockwave turned. Yes, what is your question? She was nervous to ask this but did. Shockwave, are you starting to like me? Shockwave lifted his head up and turned to her. He looked around. Sighs. To be honest it is logical for me to say that I have. Do you have feelings for me Dawn? She looked at him. Yes I do.

Dawn we must not tell Stardust about this because she will go around and tell everyone. Dawn agreed and nodded. Dawn went and did her stuff. She was noticing and watching shockwaev working on his project. She walked out and went over to him. She tapped his leg. He looked down. Yes dawn. Uh may I see with your projects. To be honest I have never been near a scientist doing projects. Of course. He bent down and lifted her up and sat her on his desk.