Fast Forward To 16 Years Page 4

I looked at the photos. And they both looked all so cute. I just wish I got to meet them. But I won't be able to because they were killed during the war. I was looking at the photos and my father was thinking but I didn't know what he was thinking. Soundwave was thinking to himself. Hmm, maybe I should get her a symbiote as a surprise. She is turning 17 tomorrow. He was thinking when he saw you looking at the photos. He looked at his internal clock. Sweetie we better get going. Oh right. We lost track of time. Yes we did. Soundwave got up and you both walked out. Father, I can't wait for tomorrow. Because I am turning 17 years old tomorrow. Hmm, yes I know. So what are you getting me for my birthday father? Gasp. I am not telling you Stardust. It's a surprise. Ugh. Okay dad. We both walked and I decided to visit Knockout. Dad, I am going to visit Knockout. Alright. I walked off and went my way.

Soundwave walked to the throne room. He entered and saw Megatron looking at his pad. Megatron turned and saw Soundwave. Hello Soundwave. Hello my Liege. So look, my Liege, I may need help for tomorrow. I know she is old enough but can I have you or someone keep her occupied for tomorrow. Because I am going to get her a birthday present.

Oh that's right. Stardust is turning 17 tomorrow isn't she. Yes my Liege she is. And don't tell her or say anything but I am planning on getting her a symbiote. She has been asking for one for quite some time. She has been asking for one that looks like Ravage and I have the perfect one. Shockwave is helping with it. Oh I see. Well your secret is safe with me. Thank you my Liege.

I was inside the med bay talking to Knockout. I just don't know. But I have been feeling things for him. I just hope Knockout has the same feelings. So Knockout have you heard. Hmm. Heard about what. Me, turning 17 tomorrow. Oh yes. How could I forget that Stardust? Oh uh Stardust. There's something I've been wanting to ask you. Oh what's that. Soon I saw him walking over to me and sitting next to me. I was wondering but I am saying this. I have feelings for you. I can't explain it. I smiled. I put my hand on his. Knockout, I have the same feelings for you. I hope my father will be okay with this. I think he would be fine with us being together, Stardust. We both went forward and kissed each other. I didn't want to stop and neither did knockout. Until the doors open. And it was my father. He stood there staring at us. Uh, I'll come back later. My face immediately turned red. Hey Stardust, you should go talk to him. Yeah, I should. I walked off. Hey Stardust. Yes, Knockout. I love you, Stardust. I smiled. I love you, Knockout. I walked out to find my father.

Private Chat With Soundwave And Stardust:

Stardust: father. Where are you? We need to talk.

Soundwave: in our room. And I also need to talk to you.

Stardust: I was afraid you say that father.

Private Chat With Soundwave And Stardust Ends: