Fast Forward To 16 Years Page 6

I was watching when I felt Knockout sending me a message through our bond that wasn't strong enough yet. I smiled and let the bond go through. I loved hearing his voice. His voice always made me feel calm and relaxed. I couldn't quite explain it. But also my father's voice always made me feel calm and relaxed but Knockout's voice was different.

Private Chat With Knockout And Stardust:

Knockout: hey love, I need to one of these days maybe tomorrow I need to talk to your father.

Stardust: oh. Is something wrong?

Knockout: no. Nothing is wrong. I just need to ask him something.

Stardust: okay.

Private Chat With Knockout And Stardust Ends:

I was just watching until I felt another message coming through my bond. But I knew this wasn't Knockout. It was my father.

Private Chat With Soundwave And Stardust:

Soundwave: Stardust. I need you for a moment.

Stardust: okay. I will be there. Also Knockout wants to talk to you tomorrow. So please don't be hard on him. And be nice to him.

Soundwave chuckled: don't worry I will be nice.

Stardust: thanks dad. You are the best.

Soundwave: I know. What would you do without me?

Stardust: don't know. But I love you dad.

Soundwave: I love you too, Stardust.

Private Chat With Soundwave And Stardust Ends:

I was afraid of what my father would say. But he did promise he would be nice to him. I just hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow. Because Knockout wants to talk and speak to my father. I was walking when I tripped and fell smacking my visor on the floor. Ugh. My visor was completely shattered showing my whole tire face. You have got to be kidding me. I was so frustrated and mad.