Fast Forward To 17 Years Page 14

Soon Ravage Jr perked his ears up. He turned his head to your direction. He got up and slowly climbed to your face. He made a noise and purred at you. He nuzzled your face and licked it. Soundwave was watching until he saw movement coming from you. Soundwave walked over.

Stardust. If you can hear me open your eyes. Nothing. Stardust just squeeze my hand. Soon you squeezed his hand. Soundwave immediately looked over to knockout. Knockout she is coming around. Knockout walked over. Hey doll, if you can hear all of us just open your eyes. I am here stardust, said Soundwave. So am I, replied Megatron. And me too, replied Knockout. And Ravage Jr made a noise. Soon you opened your eyes.

Ravage Jr looked at you and immediately went over to you. You slightly smiled. You looked over and saw Uncle Mega and your father, and your boyfriend. Hey, it's good to finally see you up, Stardust. You slightly smiled at what your Uncle Mega had just said. You raised your servo and started petting Ravage Jr. He purred at the touch. Hey, try to take it easy, doll. Me and Soundwave and also Megatron don't want you to overdo it. You grinned at what Knockout had just said to you.

I still reached over and lightly stroked Ravage Jr on his head and back. Before long I heard him saying his first words. Creator please be strong. I looked at him and looked at my father. Ravage Jr looked around. What. What are you staring at? Quit your staring. Creator and I feel uncomfortable. Soundwave immediately got everyone to get back into reality.

Sorry Ravage Jr, replied Megatron. Yes, sorry Ravage Jr, replied Knockout. Sorry Ravage Jr, replied Soundwave. Ravage Jr nodded and looked back at you. Are you okay, creator? I nodded and smiled. Soundwave walked over and sat next to you. I looked over and saw my father. D..dad. Soundwave turned and looked at you. Yes. I...love you. He had his visor on but he was smiling. I love you too, Stardust.

C.can I love alone time with Knockout. Soundwave nodded and let you two have time alone. Megatron got up and followed right after Soundwave. Knockout walked over and sat next to you. He started tracing the lines on your face. You know I could have lost you doll. After Soundwave called me and told me that he is bringing you to the med bay my world went crashing down.

Awe. You were worried about me. Knockout turned to you. Yes. Why wouldn't I. You are my girlfriend and I love you. I don't want anything to happen to you. And neither does Soundwave. Knockout. Yes Stardust. Why haven't you asked me to be your sparkmate? Don't you love me. Knockout turned and looked back at you.

Sweetspark. I do love you. But it is best to wait until you are 18. I immediately pushed him away. Knockout then got up and went to his work. I thought you loved me. Sweet spark I do love you. And I prefer to wait until you are 18.

I immediately cried. I then went and took the things off. Knockout turned. Stardust no. He ran over. I smacked him. Soundwave I need you in the med bay it's Stardust. She is taking things off. Get off of me. No. Stardust please stop. I pushed him off. You don't love me. And I thought you did.

Soon the doors opened. Soundwave saw you taking the things off. He ran over and held you down. Stardust enough. I looked and saw my sire. I kept pushing. Soon Soundwave took his visor off and looked at her. ENOUGH. I looked and was scared I saw my fathers face without the visor. I soon relaxed.

What is wrong with you Stardust? Ask him dad. He doesn't love me. Soundwave immediately looked at Knockout. Hey Stardust. I do love you. You are not giving the whole story. Look, Soundwave she asked me why I have asked her to be my sparkmate. I told her I prefer to wait until she is 18.