32

It has been about 3 months and you were growing up fast. but Soundwave didn't know what day you were brought into this world so he decided that tomorrow he was going to give you a creation day. I was sitting and watching videos on my father's pad when I noticed he was acting really funny. Father, are you okay? Hmm. Yes Stardust, I am just busy, replied Soundwave. Hmm. Okay. I knew there was something wrong. I got done watching the video. Father, I am heading out. Hmm. Okay just be careful. I don't worry father, I will be careful.

I walked out and was carrying my father's pad. I was walking and approached the throne room. The doors opened but I didn't see Uncle Mega. Hmm. Where is he? I looked around out in the halls and saw Knockout coming around the corner. Hey Knockey. Uh. Oh hi Stardust. Hey where's Uncle Mega. He's in his quarters. He's I don't know how to put this. Ah he's under the weather I guess I should say, replied Knockout. Oh you mean he's not feeling well. Yes. He should be back in his peds by tomorrow. Okay going to see him to make him feel better. Bye Knockey. Bye Stardust.

Meanwhile Megatron was laying down. He really wasn't in the mood for visitors at all. Ugh. I can't wait to get this over with. He said while feeling his processors getting overheated. Soon he heard a knock. Go away. Soon he heard his doors open. Awe Uncle Mega you don't want to see me. Megatron heard your voice. Oh sorry Stardust. I thought you were someone else.

I walked over to him that okay. Question. Have you noticed my father acting strangely. Hmm. Somewhat but not really. Anyways, mind handing me that cube over there. Sure. I walked over and picked it up and handed it to Uncle Mega. Here you go. Thank you. He slowly brought the cube to his mouth and drank it. Uncle Mega what is that stuff. It's what Knockout gave me to drink so I can get better. Oh so what did you get. It's hard telling Stardust. Oh I was looking through this old datapad and I found a video of us. Really. What video, he asked you. A video where I said Uncle Mega it's recording. I see.

Soon his doors opened. Shocky. Hello Stardust. My Liege I brought you some pain relief and some aspirin to help with your illness. Yes thank you he said in a raspy voice. Uncle Mega Knockey said you should feel better by tomorrow. Maybe it just depends how long it lasts. Hey Stardust we should let Lord Megatron get some rest if we want him to be back on his peds(feet). Oh okay. Shocky, lift me up. Alright. Now walk me over to Uncle Mega. I want to give a get well hug. Shockwave walked over and let you give Megatron a hug. He hugged back weakly. Thank you Stardust I needed it. Soon they walked out to let Lord Megatron get some rest. Shocky have you noticed my father acting strangely? Not really why. Just asking.

Meanwhile Soundwave was getting stuff to give for your first creation day. He first made energon goodies. And then he personalized a visor for you that looks like his. Sense your visor broke. He decided to make you a new one. Laserbeak what are you getting for Stardust. He listened. That is a good gift. I will help you get it Laserbeak. Soon Soundwave bridged himself to the human world. He activated his hologram form and looked around for the perfect gift for you.