39

Sire, why did you forget her? Well. It's hard. She joined the Autobots and I was with the Decepticons. And since we were already spark bonded and when the war was already starting and beginning I felt her spark and her bond being off-line and being extinguished. And I think she probably gave birth to you on Cybertron. But I don't know. She didn't tell me that she was carrying. Look I hope you are not mad at me daughter I love you no matter what. I forgive you sire and I am not mad. Soundwave turned and smiled at you.

Oh since it is your creation day. I had planned for tomorrow. I think it will be best to give it to you today. I saw my father getting up and grabbing something he then walked over and sat next to me. Here. Happy creation day daughter. Thank you father. I opened the box and looked inside. Oh father. Well it will look good on me. Right father. Yes definitely. Here's the other one. But this one is from Laserbeak. Oh really. Ooh let's see. I opened the box and saw a small device that I can listen to music. Father deploy Laserbeak. Soon Laserbeak deployed. Thank you Laserbeak. I gave him a light hug and kissed his top head. These are the best gifts father and Laserbeak thank you. You are very welcome Stardust.

Meanwhile in the med bay Knockout was worried about Sounds. Soon the door opened. Hey Steve how did it go. Or you know. Uh I guess okay. Once I showed him the picture it clicked and it hit him hard I mean hard. Did she at one point think about joining the Autobots. I think so Steve. But who knows.

I was still sitting with my father when I kept feeling more changes. Father I feel more changes. That I can't explain. Aargh. Stardust. Soundwave put his servos around her trying to comfort her. Soon he noticed that her chassis was changing and forming to the same form as his. Father when well this stop. I am not sure. Do you want me to ask Shockwave to check you out. Yes father. Alright. I saw my father stand up and open a bridge I got up and walked beside him. I was nervous of course. Soundwave could feel that you were nervous. We were walking when I felt his servo on my shoulder. We made it to Shockwave's lab. But we didn't see him. Stardust go and sit on the berth. I'll look in the other room. Okay father. I walked over and sat on the berth. My father walked in the other room. When he did the doors opened. It was Shocky.

Shockwave walked in and looked up and saw you. Hello Stardust. Shocky. Father Shocky is here. Soon Soundwave walked out. Hey Shockwave can you check Stardust. Her form is changing a lot more. And she wants to know when it will stop. I see it is logical to find out. But it is also logical that she is looking more like you. Soundwave looked at you. Yes I know. I just can't believe that I am her sire. I wish StellarMoon would have told me. Shockwave walked over and checked you out. Hmm. I see you are having the details that are showing that your sire has. But one logical question. Does this hurt once in a while? Because I could make a serum or medicine that could ease the pain.

You looked at your sire and Shocky. You told him yes it does. But not all the time. But once the change started. The pain was intense. Shockwave nodded. Alright. I will make a serum and I will let your sire know when it is done. It may take me a while to complete the serum. That's okay Shocky. But I hope it will work.