26

I was coloring until I flipped to a page. I screamed. I have never seen a photo of this mech before. Laserbeak flew down. He chirped at me asking me what was wrong. That picture. Too scary. Laserbeak flew and flipped the book over and looked and knew what you were talking about. He sent a bond to Soundwave to come to the room.

Soundwave was walking when he felt a bond message from Laserbeak telling him to come to the room. Soundwave walked and headed towards his room. I was sitting with my servos around my legs. Laserbeak, that picture is scary. Why does he have purple eyes, and horns? Laserbeak went over to try to comfort you until the doors opened. Soundwave turned and noticed you in a way he did not like to see you in and it made him a little upset and worried. He walked over and sat down next to you.

Soundwave walked and sat down. Hey Stardust what's wrong. Sire that picture is really scary. Why does he have purple eyes and horns? Soundwave took his visor off. Sweetie, what do you mean? Soon he heard Laserbeak. He turned and saw Laserbeak dragging your coloring book over. He picked it up and looked through the pictures until he saw what you meant. Oh dear. I didn't know that this was in here. Sire who is he. Sweetie, he's what we call Unicorn short for The Destroyer and The Chaos Bringer. Well please take that picture out, do not want to color him. Soudnwave nodded and ripped the picture out and threw it away. Better. Better sire. I soon saw Laserbeak pulling out a picture of him. He dragged it over to my sire. Well what do we have here? He lifted Laserbeak up and looked at the picture that you colored. Well it's you Laserbeak. Sire Laserbeak likes it. Hmm yes he always loves anything that has a picture of him.

Meanwhile Megatron was watching Shockwave. Soon Shockwave was bored. Sir. What, Megatron growled. Uh, I am bored. Well I don't have anything else for you to do. Shockwave just stared at him. Hpmh. You are still no fun. Megatron growled. But he kept his cool. Do you have anything else sir. To be honest, no. And I really don't know what else to let you do. Megatron turned for a second and turned back and saw Shockwave was gone. Oh for the love of Primus. Soundwave. Yes my Liege. I can't take it anymore. I may have a solution for you my Liege. Really like what. Give Shockwave to Starscream.

Megatron stopped. And grinned and laughed hysterically. Excellent Soundwave. Megatron walked out. He went to find Shockwave. He was walking until he bumped into someone. Aargh. He looked and saw it was Starscream. Starscream. My good old friend. Starscream stood and was scared and confused. My Liege uh you okay. Never been better. Come follow me. Megatron was over the moon to find Starscream. My Liege what has gotten into you. Oh nothing Starscream. I just wanted to talk to you. My Liege you are really starting to scare me.

They walked and headed to the throne room and they saw Shockwave. Hey Shockwave. Shockwave looked up. What, you no fun. Sorry. But here. He has agreed to watch you and play with you. What my Liege. Thank you Shockwave. Bye Starscream. Megatron walked and said this in a deep tone. Have fun with him Starscream. Because he really is annoying. He walked off laughing hysterically.