Fast Forward To 16 Years Page 3

Soundwave sat the pad down with tears in his optics. Why didn't you tell me? He went and turned your pad off. He knew he had to tell you about what he found. He got up and grabbed his visor. He put his visor on and walked out. He bridged himself to the throne room.

I was sitting in the cafeteria talking to Steve. You know stardust you look so much like your father. Yeah, I know. But we don't look alike. It's because our heights are different. Oh yes I forgot about that. You know stardust you don't have to be nervous or shy. Soundwave doesn't want that with you like what he has. Yes I know uncle Steve. Soon we saw the doors open. Soundwave. Hey Steve. Uh Steve mind if you give me and Stardust some privacy. Uh sure. See you later Stardust. Bye Uncle Steve.

Soon I saw my father walking over. I then saw my father take his visor off. It's okay, Stardust you don't have to be shy like I am. I then took my visor off. Okay dad what do you need to talk about. Look you may be mad with me. But your pad fell off my desk. And it turned on. And it opened to a journal entry. Gasp. Father. Look, I am sorry. Okay father. What did you read on the first one? Well the first one was about where you were talking about changing. And that you were thinking about going to the Autobot's to ask for more information about your carrier. And that you were glad that I found you. And that you knew deep down that I was your true sire. Look, why didn't you tell me?

I was quiet. Stardust, why didn't you tell me. I got up and walked around. Soundwave knew you were nervous. Hey, Stardust relax. Huh, relax. What do you mean father? Our bond I can sense and tell if you are nervous or sad or happy. And I can tell that you are not happy. Well father, it's because I didn't know how to talk to you about my personal issues. I didn't know how to talk about it. Soundwave thought for a moment. I see. Father, it's not your fault.

Look I guess I couldn't explain it because I guess it was for me to explain it to carrier. I just don't know. It's hard to explain stuff to you because of girl stuff. Soundwave's face turned red. I looked and saw my fathers face turn red. Father. Look I know what you are saying Stardust. But you need to tell me most of everything. I am only like family to you. I chuckled. Yeah, I know. Anyways when am I going to have a symbiote like you. Soundwave looked at you.

Well how about today. Really father. Yes. Father, I was thinking about getting the same cat that you had. Oh, Ravage. Father, I didn't mean to bring him up. No, it's fine. I mean I do miss them both. Frenzy, Rumble, and Ravage. They were family. Father, did carrier ever see them. Yes she did. She loved them as if she owned them.

I started thinking and wishing that I got to meet them. Father, I wish I got to meet them. Yes, I do too. They meant everything to me back during the war. And don't worry you mean everything to me too Stardust. Father, do you have a picture of Frenzy, Rumble and Ravage. Yes I do. He reached for his pad and handed it to me.