Fast Forward 17 Years Page 20

Knockout walked over and scanned you. You groaned at the pain. Megatron walked over to where Knockout was at. Knockout was busy with you. Knockout walked to the back to get something. Megatron then followed to talk to Knockout.

Knockout walked inside and grabbed what he needed then jumped when he saw Lord Megatron. My Liege. Knockout. We need to talk. You do remember the time when I got contracted by a dangerous bug. Do you remember that? Of course I do my Liege. Wait, you aren't suggesting that she may have it. But my Liege, the bug wasn't contagious. Yes I understand that. But just take my word of advice. Knockout looked at the doors and then at Megatron. Alright. I will.

I was lying on the berth still in pain. Soundwave was worried that he may lose you. He doesn't want to lose you. Because you are all he has that is connected to your carrier and to Soundwave's sparkmate StellarMoon. Soundwave looked up and saw Megatron and Knockout walking out.

Knockout walked over and took out his syringe and took your blood sample. He then went over and checked the sample. Megatron was standing just almost next to Knockout. Knockout looking more closely. His eyes widened. Big M was right, he said to himself. My Liege, Knockout whispered. Megatron looked down. Yes he whispered. My Liege you're right. Can you contact Shockwave my Liege? He's going to have to make some medicine for it.

Knockout walked over to you and Soundwave. Hey Sounds. Uh. The results aren't good. Uh. She contracted a dangerous bug. And I am noticing she is showing the same symptoms to what uh. Knockout chuckled nervously. She's contracted a dangerous bug to what Lord Megatron had. The bug isn't contagious but I don't know how she got it. After I heard my boyfriend saying this I immediately felt even worse. Now I am feeling what my Uncle Mega went through. Soundwave didn't know what to do. My Liege. I know the war is over. But will be needing a lot of time off while taking care of Stardust. Megatron looked at Soundwave and nodded.

Shockwave was sitting at his desk writing stuff down. Dawn was scrolling through his pad when she noticed a message from Knockout. Hey honey. Hmm, yes sweet spark. There's a message from Knockout. Dawn handed him the pad and Shockwave gently took the pad. Hmm. Oh dear. Sigh. What. What's wrong, Shock. It's Stardust. She has a dangerous bug that Megatron had I think maybe about 5 or 6 eons ago. But I don't know how she got it because it isn't contagious. Shockwave got up and went and started making a remedy and medicine for Stardust. He then walked over and grabbed the bottle that he made for Megatron but they never used it. I'll be back Dawn. Okay don't be long. Shockwave walked out and headed to the med bay.

Shockwave was walking. But he was wondering how you got the bug that Megatron had 5 or 6 years ago. He shook his helm and headed towards the med bay. He approached the med bay and he headed inside. He walked in and saw you laying in the berth. He didn't like seeing you in pain and he knew that nobody on this ship liked seeing you in pain.