Fast Forward 16 Years

Fast Forward 16 years

It has been 16 years now and I am 16 years old. I know just a lot about my carrier. But I wish I got to meet her. I was sitting at my desk looking at photos that my father gave me to look at. The photos were of my carrier and him. I smiled at the photos because I somewhat looked like my carrier. But I looked more like my father.

Soundwave was in the other room. He was looking over the relics. Even though the war was over. He just wished the war was over at the time when your carrier was alive. He sat his pad on the other side and grabbed an older datapad. It has photos of you when you were just a sparkling at the time. He opened a file he saved them on. He opened the photo but laughed at it. You were in your room when you heard your father laugh. Hmm. I wonder what's so funny. The photos Soundwave was looking at was when you pretended to be him. He remembered that day when you took his visor after your bath. Oh I remember that day. He chuckled. Soon he heard your door open. He looked. Father, what are you laughing at? Oh just photos of when you were just a sparkling. Oh. Father, was I a good sparkling. Of course you were. The one photo I was looking at was when you were pretending to be me. Oh. Can I see? He nodded and set down his drink and handed you his pad. I walked over and looked at the pad. I smiled and chuckled. Wow. I was different. I don't look like that anymore. But I sure do look like you. He had his visor on but he was smiling. Yes you do. And you definitely do look like me. I handed my father back his pad. Here dad. Thanks.

I walked over and climbed on his berth and was thinking. Soundwave looked at you. What are you thinking, Stardust? Oh I can't believe that I am 16. But I just wish that mother was here. Yes I do too. I miss her every day. You remind me of her. Really. Yes you do. Soundwave turned to his desk and grabbed something and handed it to you. What's this father? Open it, he said to you. I looked at him. I went and untied the box and I opened it. Oh father. Inside the box was a necklace. I reached in and I opened the necklace. Inside the necklace had a photo of your mother and father standing next to each other. And on the other side had a photo of you and your father standing next to each other.

Oh father. This is beautiful. Can you please help me with the necklace father. Soundwave nodded and he got up and helped you put the necklace on. You looked at the necklace. You went over and hugged your father. Oh father, thank you. You're welcome. Father is there some way where you can edit like a photo or something and the photo will be with me and mother. And one will be with me, you and mother. Hmm. I think I can do that. It will or may take me some time. It's okay father. Just whenever. Alright.

I got up and went to the washroom. I walked in and took my visor off. I looked at myself. I do look like my father. I have his face features and his eyes. My eye colors are a purple hue color just like my father's. I even have his tentacles. I extracted them and took a long look at myself. I whispered to myself. Do I even look like my carrier? I sighed. Soon I heard a voice. You alright stardust. I looked up at my father. I guess. I don't know to be honest. Do I have features just like my carrier? I don't see any. Soundwave took his visor off and walked towards you.