38

Meanwhile I was sitting with my father Soundwave who I just found out is my real sire. Father. Since you are my sire then why don't you remember my carrier. To be honest my dear, I don't know. I just don't remember. I wish I could. If I knew that you existed stardust I would have immediately gone and located you and taken care of you.

Meanwhile in shockwaev lab. Shockwave was totally confused. With the state that you are Soundwave's daughter and he's your sire. Hmm. Why don't you remember Soundwave. I almost know you too well. You usually block the memories you don't want to remember. Or if it was a tragic event. Hmm. Soon his doors opened. It was Knockout. Hey big m wants us in the med bay. Okay. I think I know what it is about.

Megatron was laying in the berth in the med bay thinking about how where you Soundwaves daughter. Soon the doors opened. I think you already know what the talk is about. Yes I do my Liege. I am confused to.

Steve was setting a report down for Megatron in his room when a old datapad fell and turned on. Steve picked it up and looked at the picture. Wait. That's Soundwave. And wait that's gasp that's StellarMoon. Steve immediately ran to the med bay.

This is really confusing. And it hurts my head with it. Soon the doors opened. Uh my Liege sorry to bother you I was just setting a report just in a pad and this fell and turned on. And this photo popped up. I know who's in the picture but see this for yourself. He handed it to megatrkn.

By Primus. That's StellarMoon. Now I remember. She was his sparkmate. He wanted to try to forget her because of the pain he suffered because of losing her. He found out she was offlined. Here Steve go show this to Soundwave now. Yes my Liege.

Father. Can you try to remember? I can't remember I don't know why. Soon there was a knock. Come in, replied Soundwave. Stevey. Hey Stardust. Hey Soundwave you might want to take a look at this. Steve handed him the pad. Soundwave looked at it. Then it hit him. It hit him hard. He remembered StellarMoon. StellarMoon was his sparkmate and conjunx-endura.

Soon there was a loud and muffled scream and moaning with cries. Father. StellarMoon. Soundwave took his visor off. Why didn't you tell me? Steve, where did you find this? The pad was in Megatron's room. I think you may not want to remember the pain you went through.

I was crying. But stopped. Uh sire, what was carrier like, I asked him. Steve, can you please leave us? Soundwave asked Steve. Sure. Steve replied back to Soundwave. Your carrier. Soundwave answered you. He chuckled. Your carrier was the most beautiful and wonderful femme that I have ever met. Can I see the picture of her? Sure. Here. I took the pad. Sire you look different. Yes. It was before the war started. Your mother had the same figure and armor like me. I can see why you were changing.