Fast Forward 18 Years Page 30 Final Page

It's just been about 1 Month and my father knew that something was up and that something was wrong. Because I wasn't acting like myself. So my father decided to visit me in mine and Knockout's shared room. But I am just glad that I wasn't showing a bump yet but Knockout said it will show soon.

I was lying on my berth taking a nap when I felt someone nudging me. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw my father. Hmm. Dad. Is something wrong? Yes, and no. But I know something is wrong and something is up because you aren't telling me anything. You haven't been acting like yourself. Soon Knockout spoke up. Sweet spark, we better tell him. He's gonna find out sooner or later.

Soundwave was confused. Tell me what. Soon he saw Knockout walking over and sitting next to you. Okay sire, you might want to sit down. Soundwave turned and saw a chair and he extracted his tentacles and pulled the chair over. He sat down. Alright now what do you want to tell me? I looked at Knockout and smiled. Father. Knockout went and held your hand. I reached over and handed him a thing that I did. Soundwave took the item that you made. Soundwave titled his helm. He saw the words I can't wait to see you when I am born. Soundwave was confused. Stardust, I am confused. I giggled. Father, pay more attention to it. Soon Soundwave looked more closely until it dawned on him. No. No way. You're carrying. I smiled at him and nodded. Yes father, me and Knockout are going to be sire and carrier. I waited until we knew the gender. And it is going to be a femme. And I decided to name her StellarBlaze.

Soundwave immediately had tears in his eyes. Father. No, I am fine. These are happy tears. I can't believe I am going to be a Grandsire. It's just I wish your mother was here to see you and the sparkling. But it won't be able to happen. But know this Stardust I will always be with you if you ever need me when I am not around. But I know Knockout will take care of you and your child. Knockout was listening and everything and knew that Soundwave was right. Yes Soundwave you are right. I will always be with Stardust no matter what. I will be with her until my spark ends. I love her and our child no matter what. I smiled and kissed Knockout on his cheeks.

Soundwave smiled. Well I'll let you two have the time to yourselves. Soon Soundwave walked out. Soundwave couldn't believe that he was going to be a Grandsire. He was walking until he felt something. Something he hasn't felt in a long time. No it can't be. He said to himself. But she's offline. What Soundwave was feeling was his and StellarMoon's bond being activated. He tried one thing and hoped it was true.

Soundwave: StellarMoon...

StellarMoon: Soundwave...

And that's when Soundwave knew that his one true love and your mother was alive. He didn't know how and he didn't care. He missed her for more than millions of years even though he tried to forget losing her and he now has her back.

Bonus: Soundwave finds StellarMoon

Soundwave immediately went to the location where he was feeling his sparkmate. He ground bridge himself to the place. He immediately walked through and walked out. He looked around and everywhere. But he didn't see anything. Soon he felt servos wrapping around him. He looked down and recognized the servos and the hands.

He vented out slowly and turned around and was face to face with his conjunx-endura StellarMoon. StellarMoon. Hello Soundwave. StellarMoon! Soundwave immediately embraced her, not wanting to let her go. He immediately purred, feeling the warm touch of his lost conjunx-endura. I have missed you so much. So have I Soundwave. But how. It was Primus Soundwave. He gave me a chance.

StellarMoon then walked and sat down. Soundwave, I am sorry I didn't tell you that I was carrying. I wanted to but you were on the decepticon side. And I was with the Autobots. But nevermind that, how's our daughter doing. Soundwave chuckled. Stardust is fine. To be honest, sweet spark. I found stardust in an escape pod. And all the years I didn't know I was a sire until she was 10 years old. How I found out was by Shockwave taking our CNA.

StellarMoon looked at Soundwave. So you mean you just found out when she was 10 years old. Yes my love. I didn't know she was my daughter. I only found out by the way a little bit she was changing into almost my form.

I see Soundwave. So give me details. How's Stardust? Well she's doing great. She has a conjunx-endura. Oh what's his name. Soundwave chuckled. You wouldn't believe it. Who is it, Soundwave? It's Knockout. Oh, I see. And one more thing: StellarMoon. And what's that? She has a daughter. And her name is StellarBlaze.

What. You mean I am a Grandcarrier. Soundwave chuckled. Yes my dear. You want to see her and our granddaughter. Oh yes. I want to see my daughter. I almost didn't get the chance to see her.