20

I lifted your servos up to my sire. I was still wearing his visor. He laid me down and gently took his visor. He bent down and kissed me on my helm. Goodnight Stardust. Night sire.

Soundwave got up and walked over to his desk. He looked at the picture he took of you. Mmm, mmm. You sure do look like me. He sat the pad down and charged it. He walked over and sat his visor on his desk and walked over to his berth. He slid on and fell into recharge.

It was morning and you were already up. You were outside in the throne room with uncle Mega. Soundwave woke up and rubbed his optics. He got up and walked to your crib. Gasp. Stardust. He bent down and looked under his desk. Stardust. He deployed Laserbeak to find her. Laserbeak went out and checked.

I was sitting with Uncle Mega. Hey Uncle Mega. Hmm. Yes. I pretended to be my sire last night. Oh how's that. I wore his visor. I see. I looked and saw the doors opened. Laserbeak. Uh oh. Stardust what did you do? I didn't tell my sire where I was. Stardust. I forgot Uncle Mega. Laserbeak went back to Soundwave.

Soundwave was looking everywhere for you until he saw Laserbeak coming back. Laserbeak, where is she? He heard from Laserbeak that she was in the throne room with Megatron. Ugh. That sneaky little girl. Thank you Laserbeak. He gently took Laserbeak and attached him to his chest.

I was scared of what my sire would say. Soon a bridge opened. I looked and saw my sire walking out. Uh sire, I can explain. Stardust, don't ever do that again. You scared me. I thought I had lost you. I don't want that to happen again. I immediately cried. Soudnwave walked over and lifted you up. Hey, it's okay. Look next time wake me up. Okay sire. Oh sire day with Shocky. Oh hmm yes. I saw my sire opening a bridge to Shocky lab. Now stay away from the vitals. Okay sire.

Shockwave was busy putting away his experiments so you wouldn't get hurt. Soon he heard a bridge open and he turned and saw you. Hello Stardust just stay right there until I am done okay. Okay Shocky. He nodded and went he put the last vital away and headed towards your direction.

Shocky can you help me make a visor? Oh for what. Want a visor like sires. Oh I see. Want to pretend and be like my sire. Well okay. Shockwave walked over and grabbed the tools and things out needed.

I was working on my visor mask and Shocky helped me with the designs and making it work just like sires. It's done, I said. I put the visor on. Well how do I look Shocky? He laughed and chuckled. Just like your sire. Shockwave was walking over until a vital fell and spilled on his helm. Hpmh. He sputters. Uh hmm. Suddenly you saw Shocky collapse. Shocky. Predaking was near but heard the commotion. He walked and saw Shockwave on the floor. Wait little one stop.