8

I love my sire. He means everything to me. Sire, I want to ask Mega about his form. Alright. Soundwave was walking and entered the throne room. Megatron was sitting on his throne. My Liege, Stardust as something to ask you. He bent down. Go on, ask him. Megatron turned and chuckled. Ask me what. You can ask me anything Stardust. Okay uh Mega what does your form look like? What, my form. My Liege, she is talking about our alt modes. She asked me if your form is the same as mine. I told her no it is different.

I see. Yes, my form is different. I transform into a Cybertronian jet. While your father turns into a spy jet. Oh okay. But what does it look like? I will show it to you tomorrow. For right now I can't. Busy with Starscream's missions.

Oh okay. But don't forget you almost made a promise about showing it to me tomorrow. Soundwave listened to what you said and he chuckled lightly. Alright Stardust it's time for your bath. Sire no bath please. You are getting one. Awe. Hmph. Now I am not falling for those sad puppy eyes. You need to be clean. I am not having a daughter that is going to be dirty. Soundwave walked over to you and lifted you up.

Mega, save me. Megatron chuckled. Have fun Stardust. Gasp. Mega. Soon the doors closed. Soundwave walked holding you. Now stop with this Stardust. You don't want to be dirty and yucky would you. Uh no sire. Okay.

I hated it but didn't want to be dirty. We walked inside a washroom. He turned on the faucet and made sure it wasn't too hot and a tad warm. He sat me down and grabbed a washrag and started washing my back. Sire, where did I come from and why don't I have a carrier.

Soundwave knew that someday you would ask this question. Sigh. My dear Stardust. I don't know who your carrier is to be honest. I actually found you in an escape pod and. And what sire. To mean who will always be my daughter. Sire you're scaring me. I don't mean to. But technically I am not your sire. I really don't know who your sire or carrier is.

I immediately froze at what my sire had just said. You will always be my sire to me. And can I be honest and say this sire. Soundwave looked up and looked at her. Of course my dear Stardust. Where would I be? If you didn't find me, who knows what would have happened.

Soundwave then smiled at you. He knew that you were right. He walked over and sat next to you. You are right Stardust. It's just I would like you to know who your sire and carrier is. Sire I don't need to. I have you. I only know you and Mega, Shocky and that red and blue mech. I don't need anyone else but you guys. Sire you have been there for me more than any other mech I know.

Soundwave listened. But behind his visor he had a tear. He was the only mech who took care of you. Even when you weren't feeling well. Sire, I love you. And I hope Mega would be okay if I call him Uncle Mega. Soundwave chuckled. I don't think he wouldn't mind. Sire can I go find him and ask him.