Fast Forward 18 Years Page 27

Soundwave immediately lifted his head up and looked at you. What, come again? I giggled. Me and Knockout sorta did what you and Carrier did. You know mate. Soundwave had his visor on and his eyes widened at what you had said to him. So that means that maybe I could be a Grandsire. I giggled. Yes, maybe.

Megatron was looking all over for you. Until he saw Knockout. KNOCKOUT! Megatron yelled. Knockout immediately looked up and saw Lord Megatron. He knew that he was in trouble after what you did by waking him up in the throne room. Oh snap. Knockout replied fearing for his life. He immediately ran. Come back here you traitor. Megatron yelled at Knockout. Megatron immediately ran after him.

Private Chat With Knockout To Stardust:

Knockout: hey doll I could use some help here. Big M is on my tailpipe now. And you know I hate my paint being scratched. Bridge me to Soundwave's room. PLEASE!

Private Chat With Knockout To Stardust Ends:

Soon Knockout saw a bridge and ran through it. Megatron came around but didn't see Knockout. He immediately roared. STARDUST KNOCKOUT! YOU WILL NOT HERE THE END OF THIS! He yelled so loud that everyone on the ship including you and Knockout would hear him.

I was in my room waiting for Knockout. Soon the bridge that I used opened in my room. Soon Knockout walked out. And boy his face was a little pale. I walked over and started caressing his back. Soon he started to relax. Thanks sweet spark. I smiled no problem. I heard Uncle Mega yell. Yeah. He's really not too happy with what you did, I tried to tell you. Yes you did.

Soundwave was sitting on his chair until his doors slammed. He looked and saw Lord Megatron. And boy was he pissed. I mean really pissed. Where are they? He whispered. Soundwave pointed to your room. Not wanting to get the punishment that he got when you were not on the ship.

Me and Knockout were sitting on my berth having cuddles until my door slammed open. I looked and saw my Uncle Mega. My eyes immediately widened. Uncle Mega. Wait, I am sorry. No, not sorry. Soon I saw him walking over. I was scared until I knew what he was doing. No, Uncle Mega, don't do that. Knockout. I don't like it. Don't like what, sweet spark. Tickles. Knockout widened his optics.

But Knockout had a plan: he looked at Lord Megatron and Megatron looked at him and they both nodded. You looked at both of them wondering what was going on until you were ambushed. Soon they started tickling you. Hahahaha. Please stop. Knock please stop. Hahaha. Uncle M…Mega. Soundwave was watching and laughing. You looked over and saw your father. Father, do something. Nope you sorta deserve it. Soon he walked off. Some sire you are.