22

Shockwave whimpered and looked around. Soon he looked and saw you comforting him. He giggled. He then saw the red mech walking over and scanning him. What is that? It's a scanner. Don't worry it won't hurt you.

I was watching Knockey take care of Shocky. Sire, can I go see Uncle Mega. No, not right now. Sire please. No. I am not going to repeat myself. When I say no that means no. I looked down. Okay sire. I was getting uncomfortable by the way my sire was holding me that he didn't even notice. Sire. I said no. Sire I wasn't going to ask you. Sire I am uncomfortable the way you are holding me. Soundwave looked and noticed. Sorry Stardust. Well can you set me next to Shocky. Fine.

Shocky was watching and saw you coming down to sit next to him. He giggled. You are more comfortable. I looked at him. Uh yeah. I looked at my sire and whispered to him. Sire this is awkward. I saw my sire nod. Soon Knockout was done. He is all good. Soundwave nodded and lifted you both up and carried you to the throne room. He didn't know what Megatron would say or think about Shockwave being small.

Megatron was sitting and waiting until the doors opened. He looked and was definitely surprised. His Decepticon Scientist was a sparkling. He walked over and looked at him. So how long is this going to last? I don't know my Liege. Well, find out. I can't have Shockwave like this forever. Here I will watch them and you go ask Knockout he may know. Soundwave nodded and walked out.

Uncle Mega I have something I want to show you. But wait. I walked and saw Uncle Mega walking to his throne and sitting on it. I went behind and put my visor on that looks like sire's. You ready Uncle Mega. Yes I am, he said while he chuckled. I walked out and stood in front of him. So how do I look? He laughed and almost had tears coming out of his optics. Oh my. You look just like Soundwave your sire. Oh wait, I have an idea, Stardust. What Uncle Mega. He gently took my servo and hid me by his throne.

Soon the doors opened and it was Soundwave. Uh my Liege where's Stardust. Uh, I don't know Soundwave. I think she disappeared. Or maybe. Soundwave then saw Megatron walking out a different figure. He looked and tilted his helm at you. You actually made a perfect costume that looked actually like your sire. My Liege, I am confused why a second me. Wait. Soon I saw my sire walking over to me and he bent down. I still had my visor on. I turned my visor on. And he was definitely surprised. Soon Soundwave laughed and chuckled. Oh my. I have another me on my servos. I saw sire gently lift his servos up and he gently took my visor off. Gotcha sire. You mostly certainly did. And you did well making the costume.

Megatron smiled. Ahem. So Soundwave, what did Knockout say. He said it should wear off by tonight, my Liege. I see. Well let's hope so. Megatron soon felt someone tapping him on the leg. He looked down and saw Shockwave. Up please. Megatron rolled his optics and lifted him up. Shockwave looked and stared at Megatron. Megatron looked down and saw him staring at him.