24

Steve, we better leave the visor on. Well how can we tell if you know. Steve, you know how he is without the visor. I know you are right but. Soon you extracted your tentacles. Do not take the visor off. Knockout stood and stared at you. Fine. I still need to check you over. Soon the doors opened. You turned and saw that it was Uncle Mega.

Soundwave was watching. Oh boy this is going to be good, he said. He listened to everyone. What the oh for the love of Primus? Knockout. My Liege, Steve found Soundwave like this at the cafeteria. You looked at him. Then Megatron titled his helm and looked at you. What a minute, replied Megatron. You said in your mind uh oh busted. Soundwave knew your gig was up. But he watched. Megatron bent down. I think I know who is behind the visor. Wait my Liege he doesn't want the visor off. Quiet Knockout. I am surprised that you didn't even notice. Noticed what, my Liege? You are a medic correct. Yes I am my Liege. Well look closely. Because I know who this is. Knockout looked closely at you, my Liege I am confused.

Megatron slightly growled at him. But he turned to you. He chuckled and smiled. He bent down to your level. Do not take the visor off. I am not falling for it. He went up and gently took your visor off. Stardust I knew it was you, replied Megatron. Knockout was stunned. He didn't know what to say.

Sorry but sorry sire. This wasn't my idea. Soundwave heard you. Oh dear. Stardust. Hmm is that right well it's okay stardust because you did fool me for a minute until I remembered the costume. Anyways you actually do look like my Third-In-Command. Sire helped me with the tentacles and the voice to my visor. Uncle Mega, how is Shocky. Megatron totally forgot about Shockwave.

Oh Primus. Megatron quickly ran out. He went to his throne room and saw that Shockwave was gone. Soundwave I need you to look at the footage and tell me where Shockwave went. Soundwave looked and found that Shockwave crawled out of the throne room and went to Megatron's room. My Liege, he is in your quarters. Sigh. Thank you Soundwave, he whispered.

Shockwave was in Megatron's room. He was sleeping on the floor in Megatron's washroom. Megatron walked in and didn't see him. But he walked into his washroom and saw Shockwave fast asleep on the floor. He walked over and lifted the young scientist up. He laid him on his berth. Because he would return to his normal size by tonight or tomorrow but it's taking forever. Megatron walked over and sat in his chair.

I hope this doesn't last for 2 days, said Megatron. He looked over at Shockwave, still fast asleep. He decided to get a bottle just in case Shockwave wakes up requesting for a bottle. He sat it on his desk and closed his optics. However, Shockwave woke up. He looked at Megatron. Sir. I am hungry. Megatron growled softly to where Shockwave didn't hear him. He grabbed the bottle and walked over to Shockwave. Here you go. Tank you. Shockwave drank his bottle. Once he was done he wanted to play with something.