28

Soundwave was talking to Megatron until there was a knock. Come in, said Megatron. There you are. Hey Sounds, Stardust is going to be okay. Yes I did have trouble trying to get her to stay stable but she is doing fine. You can go see her Sounds. Soundwave nodded and walked off.

You were laying in the med berth. You didn't know what was going on. The doors opened. Soundwave walked in and sat next to you. You felt a warm servo on your hand. You wanted to wake up but couldn't. You wanted to see your sire but you couldn't. You were scared and didn't know what was going on.

Meanwhile in the throne room. Shockwave was having more fun with Starscream than with Megatron. He was drinking his bottle and playing with the toys until he felt something. Starscream saw but didn't care. Hee. Blocks blocks. Look, Scream. Yes I see. Anyways, it is late. Ya I am tired. Starscream lifted Shockwave up and walked to a private room with two berths. He walked in and laid Shockwave down. Night Scream. Night little one. Starscream thought that Shockwave was cute. But he went over and sat on a chair and fell fast asleep.

The next morning Starscream woke up and saw Shockwave was fast asleep but in his normal size. He stood up and checked on him. Soon Shockwave was starting to come around. Ugh. Hmm. Gasp. Starscream. Shockwave jerked up. Ow. My head. What happened? Shockwave got up but stumbled.

Megatron was waking up. But in more pain than ever. He growled. He got up and hissed. Frag. He got up and went to his washroom and he took his back piece off trying to depressurize it. Soon a knock was on his door and he didn't hear it. Uh my Liege. What is it now, Starscream? I am busy because of what happened last night. Sorry to bother you but I am here to inform you about Shockwave. Oh what now. Nothing my Liege. But he's back to normal. Normal what do you mean normal Starscream, replied Shockwave. Megatron peeked through his door. Shockwave, good to have you back.

Anyways, Shockwave. Yes my Liege. Tell Soundwave that I may not be out. Soon he roared. Aaagh. My Liege, are you okay? No. No I am not. He was pissed he walked out without his back piece on and handed Shockwave a pad. Here I want you and Soundwave to do some stuff. But Soundwave may not do it because Stardust is in the med bay. Megatron turned and saw Starscream staring at him. What are you staring at Starscream? Uh nothing my Liege. Megatron snarled.

My Liege you want me to get something for your spikes. Yes please Shockwave. Soon they saw Megatron walking back into his washroom. Soon they heard weird noises. They immediately walked out.

Megatron couldn't stand the pain. Oh this is even worse than getting stabbed by Prime. He walked in his quarters grabbing his back piece and putting it back on. He went over and sat down in his chair.