Fast Forward 17 Years Page 23

Meanwhile in Shockwave's Lab. Shockwave was attending and taking care of his twins RoseWave, and LaserWave. Shockwave went and grabbed the other bottle when his son decided to squirt the bottle at his father. Shockwave looked down and chuckled. Soon his son giggled and then his daughter giggled after she saw what her brother did. Shockwave walked over and grabbed a cloth and wiped the stuff off.

Dawn was watching and loved seeing the way Shockwave was giving the love and attention to his children. Soon she thought of a name for their son. Hey Shock. Shockwave turned and looked at her. Yes. I was thinking right now about a name for our son. Oh and what name is that my dear. I was thinking about going with RazorWave. My dear I think that is a wonderful name. Dawn smiled. Well I want our children to have the same name as you have with the word Wave.

Shockwave went and lifted his daughter and cradled her. He reached over and grabbed a bottle for her. She immediately started to drink it. After she was done Shockwave began patting her back and soon she burped. Shockwave was happy when she made the noise. He went over and laid her down. Dawn had her eyes closed when she felt digits caressing her face. A smile formed on her face. She opened them and saw Shockwave in his holoform. Hmm. Are the kids asleep? Yes they are finally. It's going to be harder with the third one. We'll get through this Shock. Don't worry.

Shockwave was sitting and bent down and kissed Dawn on her cheeks. She smiled. Soon she turned and grabbed his face. His eyes widened but soon his eyes closed. The kiss was endless. Soon they backed away. That was amazing, Shock. Wow. She heard him chuckle. Well it was you who is the great kisser my dear. Soon her face blushed. I love it when you blush my dear. Dawn looked the other way but Shockwave used his hand and made her look at him. You look so beautiful when you blush and it's true. Shockwave bent down and kissed her. Soon Dawn felt him moving his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned at the feeling and with pleasure.

They didn't know the doors opened. And it was Megatron. Megatron's eyes widened at what he was seeing. Uh. I'll come back later. Soon Megatron left and walked off. Shockwave you better see what he wanted. Shockwave nodded and deactivated his holoform and went to find Megatron.

Megatron walked until he heard his name being called. My Liege. Megatron turned and saw it was Shockwave. My Liege sorry you uh had to see that. But what was it that you needed? Well I know the war is over. But I just wanted to know about the projects that you were working on and if they were completed yet. Some of them, yes. But the others didn't make enough progress. They weren't showing enough progress as I would have hoped.

I see. So how are the twins doing? They're doing okay. But they are quite a handful I must say. But I do love them with all of my spark, my Liege. Yes, I have noticed that. And I know that it is going to be harder for you and Dawn because you have another on the way, am I correct. Yes you are, my Liege. But Dawn has said to me that we will get through this. Yes she is right. Well I better get going. Soon Megatron and Shockwave went their separate ways.