44

Shockwev listened. Okay fine. It is logical that I make and do something to make you feel comfortable. Ugh. Why do you always have to use the word logic or logical or illlogical. Because I just do and it is logical that I do. Ugh. Okay fine. Now can you please untie me. Alright just don't do anything rational. Who me, never. Shockwaev didn't say anything but walked over and untied her. How are you feeling. Feeling are you kidding me. I just got taken away. Yes I know that. I am just asking about with the serum that I put into your arm.

Oh jeezh why didn't I think of that Shockwave. I don't know. I mean I feel fine. Good. That means it is safe for me to use it for stardust. Soundwave I need you in my lab. Alright I will be there. Soundwave walked out of his room he was walking when he bumped into his daughter. Stardust looked up. Oh sorry father. He chuckled. It's fine. Father where are you going. Shockwaev needs me for something. Oh I actually already know. Oh really. Well walk with me and explain to me. Ok. Well father Shockwaev has a femme well a human femme in the lab. Oh he does. Yes father. Her name is Dawn. And fyi she is very feisty. Oh I see. That actually reminds me of someone that I know of. Father. I am just kidding.

We were walking when we approached the lab. The doors opened and we walked in. Dawn looked up. Great another robot but the one who looks like Slenderman it just my day. Dawn don't talk like that. Thjs is my father who you are talking to. Oh sorry. I mean stardust come in. I have to stay in this ship and never see my family again. Anyways where's Shocky. He's in that room. So what is your name. My designation is Soundwave and I am the sire of Stardust. Sire what's a sire. Sire is the other term or word you humans use as father. Oh. So wheres. No don't bring her up. Please don't. Hey Stardust it's okay. Sorry father. We don't like talking about. Oh okay.

Soon the doors opened. Soundwave. I need you to do something for me. This human uh I mean dawn is going to be my pet. And I am going to be taking care of her. I need all the items that she will need. Soundwave nodded. Sire can I go help you. No. Stay here. Okay sire. Soon Soundwave activated his form and bridged himself out.

Wait, how did he do that. She was confused but ignored it. Stardust sit on the berth. The serum is ready. Okay Shocky. I walked over and he lifted me up and sat me on the berth. He walked over and grabbed the serum and walked over and bent down and inserted the needle. Soon he was done. He got up and walked over and disposed the syringe. He was typing and writing things done when he felt someone tapping him on the peds. He looked down. Yes what is it pet. The name is Dawn not pet shockwaev. How would you feel if I called you and oversized robot or an oversized Buckethead. It is illogical that not call me that. My name is Shockwave like I said. I told you my name was dawn like I said before. So we are even. No we are not human. Yes we are. The name is Dawn.

I was getting tired of hearing them arguing. Stop you two almost sound like you are a couple. Shockwev immediately turned to you and so did dawn. Eww Stardust. A couple with him. You got to be kidding me. Shockwev looked down. Hmm. It is illogical that you don't say that stardust we are not a couple. Shockwev immediately went back to work. Hmm. You sure sound like it.