4

I heard him talking and saying something. Hmm. Don't know when you were brought into this world. Will think later for your creation day daughter. He went over and knelt down and tucked you into bed. You watched him and smiled at him. You lifted your hands to his face and you touched his face and gently traced the lines that were on his face.

Soon when you touched his face Soundwave closed his eyes. He loved the touch of your little servos tracing the lines on his face. You started to coo at him. He opened his eyes and smiled. He bent down and gave you a kiss on the helm. Good night my little Stardust. He got up and went to his berth. He slid on and fell into recharge.

It was morning and I wasn't feeling like myself like I always do. I started whimpering. I noticed my sire waking up. He rubbed his optics and turned to look at me. He got up and looked at me. But he noticed something was wrong.

Soundwave got up and went to check on you. But he noticed that something was wrong. He went down to lift you up but when he did he quickly reacted and took his servos back. You were hot to the touch. Soundwave immediately contacted Knockout to head to his room.

Knockout was gathering some tools to set them out when he received a message from Soundwave that something was wrong with Stardust. He quickly got his scanner and went to get a bottle. Because he thinks this is a case of sparkling fever. He walked out but ran into Lord Megatron.

Hphm. Knockout watch where you are going. Sorry my Liege. I am in a hurry. Soundwave just messaged me that something is wrong with Stardust. I am thinking it is a case of sparkling fever. Excuse me. Megatron watched Knockout heading towards Soundwave's room. He hoped that you were okay. But he knew that you were in good hands with Soundwave and Knockout. Soundwave was waiting until his doors opened. He laid you on his berth and watched Knockout take care of you. Soundwave, don't worry, I think I know what it is. I think it is a case of sparkling fever. It is curable. He checked your vitals and everything looked okay. But it did confirm that you did have the case of sparkling fever.

Soundwave was relieved that it wasn't serious. He saw Knockout handing him a bottle. Here, have her drink this she won't like it but it will help her get feeling better in no time. Soundwave nodded and Knockout went his way. Soundwave sat you down in your crib and he gave you the bottle. Once you drank it you didn't like the taste. So you heard a voice and you understood what they were saying. Drink it. Will make you feel better. You then started drinking it. Soundwave sat a device down to monitor you. He then walked out.

Soundwave was walking and he felt somewhat happy that you were going to be okay. He walked inside the throne room and went to his post. Megatron saw Soundwave walking in and heading to his post. He saw that he didn't have you. Soundwave, how's Stardust. She's okay. Case of sparkling fever my Lord. Megatron nodded.