Fast Forward 17 Years Page 21

Soundwave turned and saw Shockwave. He then turned his head and looked back at you. Hmm. Sire please make this go away. Soundwave didn't know what to say. He wished he could but he knew he couldn't. I wish I could Stardust but I can't.

Shockwave walked over and sat the stuff down. He opened a container of liquid stuff that he gave to Lord Megatron when he wasn't feeling well. He poured the liquid into a cube and stirred it. He then grabbed some aspirin. He then walked over to you. Soundwave slowly lifted you up. Stardust you need to drink this. It may not taste good. But it will help you fight this bug. You went and slowly started to drink it. You really didn't like the taste. But you knew you had to drink it.

Shockwave then walked over and grabbed the aspirin. He walked over and put it with the drink. Alright Stardust you need to drink this and take the aspirin as well. Soon my sire gave me the drink and I slowly started drinking it. I wanted to be alone with Knockout. But I knew that sire would not want that. He would prefer it was him taking care of me.

It had been about 5 days and I was slowly showing progress of getting better. I was lying on the berth when I saw the doors open. I looked and saw Uncle Mega. Hi Uncle Mega. Hey Stardust. Megatron walked in and sat next to the med berth that you were lying on. So how are you feeling? Okay. I now know what you went through. He chuckled. Yes. I actually really wasn't myself. No you weren't Uncle Mega. You were grumpy most of the time.

Megatron looked at you. Oh. Really, tell me. How was I grumpy if I may ask you. Hmm. Well I recall when I was little I knocked on your door and you said go away in a grumpy moody tone. Megatron thought for a moment. And he knew that you were right. You got a point there Stardust. I smiled and laughed.

I looked around but didn't see Knockout or my sire or Ravage Jr. Are you looking for someone, Stardust? Huh. Yes Uncle Mega. I was looking for dad, Knockout, and my symbiote. Soon the doors opened but I didn't see anybody. But Megatron saw who it was. It was your symbiote. Ravage Jr walked slowly up to Lord Megatron. Megatron bent down and lifted Ravage Jr. You were confused about what your Uncle was doing. Until you see him coming back up and you immediately see Ravage Jr in his servos.

Ravage Jr turned his head and saw you awake. Creator. Megatron sat Ravage Jr on the med berth and Ravage Jr walked over and hopped on your chest. You smiled and lifted your servo and started petting Ravage Jr. Hey Ravage Jr. Where is father? Ravage Jr stretched his paws and then his back. Hmm. He's in his room, creator.

I should have known. Creator, you want me to get him. No you don't have to. How are you feeling, creator? Okay I guess. Still really sore. But other than that I am fine. Where's Knock at. He's talking with your sire creator. Oh dear. I hope my father's not being too hard on him. Soon I heard Uncle Mega chuckle. I turned and looked at him. What's so funny, Uncle Mega. Oh nothing. You said that you hope that your father doesn't get or be too hard on Knockout.