Fast Forward To 17 Years Page 13

Soundwave listened to him. He sighs. You are right. Yes you are my daughter's boyfriend. But I just want to know who the person was that shot my daughter. Knockout wanted to know as well but he knew that it wasn't a good idea to try to find out.

Meanwhile Megatron was sitting on his throne when the doors opened. He looked and saw Steve. My Liege, I am here to inform you that Stardust is in the med bay. She has been severely injured. Megatron's eyes widened. What happened Steve. Don't know the whole story my Liege. But I thought you might want to know because you are her uncle. Megatron turned the other way. Thank you for letting me know Steve. Steve bowed and left. Megatron got up and walked out. He was walking and approached the med bay. The doors opened and he saw you laying on the med berth connected to cables. He walked in and sat down next to you. You have to pull through this stardust. You just have too. You actually don't know what you mean to all of us including your father, and me.

Meanwhile Soundwave walked off the flightdeck and walked to the med bay. The doors opened and he saw Lord Megatron sitting next to her. Megatron turned and saw your father. Soundwave, why didn't you tell me. You know how much she means to all of us, including me. Soundwave lowered his head. Yes I know. Okay so what happened and tell me everything. Well my Liege. It started when I took her to our home planet to show her the place where I met her mother. Hmm, yes I remember you telling me about that. Carry on. And when we made it to the spot Ravage Jr heard something. But we couldn't see or tell who it was or what it was. And then before I knew it and she knew it, someone shot at us and shot my daughter in the back. I just feel like this is all my fault.

Megatron turned and looked at you, and then back at your father. Soundwave, stop. This is not your fault. You couldn't have known that this would have happened. She is strong and tough, and also brave like you Soundwave. She has been through a lot just like you. And don't deny it. Soundwave knew he was right. The doors opened and Soundwave saw Knockout holding Ravage Jr.

Here I thought you may want Ravage Jr. He was pretty scared. But at least I got him to calm down. Thank you Knockout. Soundwave walked over and gently lifted Ravage Jr. Ravage Jr turned his head and looked at you. He made a noise and reached his paw out to you. Soundwave walked over and sat him down. Megatron watched. Ravage Jr crawled into your body and walked over and nuzzled your face. He made a noise trying to get you to wake up.

Soundwave watched. Ravage Jr kept nuzzling you and licking your face. He noticed you weren't waking up. He then laid on your body and slowly softly purred in a sad tone. Soundwave knew that Ravage Jr would do this. He slowly walked over and lightly stroked his back. Ravage Jr slightly looked but didn't care because it was Soundwave.