Fast Forward 16 Years Page 2

Look, you do look so much like your carrier. I can see it. You remind me so much of her. But dad. I only have the features of you. I put my tentacles back to my body. Stardust. You are fine. You are special. Soundwave knelt down to you. Look sweetie. I love you anyway you are. I don't care if you look like me or anything. I love you just the way you are on the inside. The outside doesn't matter. Only the inside matters. I smiled. There, now that's my big girl. Now don't be like me being shy or anything. Don't worry dad. But I am just shy. But I think I can manage. Soundwave put his visor back on and hugged you. I love you Stardust. I love you too, dad. I soon saw my dad walk into the other room. I wanted to go see Uncle Mega. I used my visor and bridged myself to the throne room. Megatron was sitting when he saw a bridge opening. He powered up his cannon until he saw you coming through. Megatron sighs in relief. Hello Stardust. Hi Uncle Mega. You look like your father. Hmm, yes. I reached up and took my visor off. I saw Uncle Mega staring at me. I immediately felt uncomfortable.

He then shook his helm. Sorry Stardust. It's fine, Uncle Mega. I walked up to him. Even though I was still 16 years old he still picks me up and lifts me up and sits me on his lap. Uncle Mega you know I am 16 years old. Yes I know. But you are still little to me just like your father considers you to be little. Hmm. Yes. Soon the doors opened and it was Starscream. My Liege. Oh and hello Stardust. I immediately looked at Uncle Mega. How did you know it was me. People always think I am my father. Yes, I have heard about that. Yes you do look like him, but you are not the same height. Eh. Yeah you're right. Megatron was looking down and noticed something around your neck. Stardust, what's that thing around your neck, Megatron asked in curiosity. Oh, this is a necklace that my father gave me. Inside the necklace has a photo of my carrier and father together. And the other side has a photo of me and my father. Well that was nice of your father to get you something like this. Yes, it was. I even asked him to make and edit a photo of all of us. Where it is with me and my carrier. And the other with me, my father, and my carrier. I see. So you heard about this thing on how humans do it. Yes, I have.

Meanwhile Soundwave was looking over his pad. You pad fell onto the floor turning on and popping up on some journal's you have been writing. Soundwave bent down and grab the pad but one of your journals caught his eye. He took his visor off and read it.

Journal entry by stardust

It's weird. I am changing a lot more to like my sire. But I would like to learn more about my carrier. I have had thoughts of going to the Autobot's but decided not to. I didn't want to upset sire. But just not that after what happened that I got kidnapped from them. I do wish I got to meet her. But I also said that it was fate or faith that brought me and sire together. I am thinking maybe it was carrier who was behind this. But we will never know. But sire has been there for me even though we didn't know that he was my true sire. I love sire with all my spark and I won't know what to do if he didn't go to the mines and didn't find my pod. I don't say this much but I have always loved sire. And deep down I think I knew I was his daughter. But I wasn't for sure.

Journal end