Fast Forward To 17 Years Page 9

I smiled and bent down and petted Ravage Jr. You are being a good boy. He purred at me. I soon saw Knockout walking back in and with 2 boxes. Here open this one. I smiled. I reached for the box and I sat down and opened it. Oh Knockout. Inside was a necklace and had a crystal attached to it. It's beautiful. I then opened the second one. Knockout, how did you do this? Well I did have problems but I found this photo that I don't know if your father knows about. I found it on Lord Megatron's older datapad.

It's beautiful. I sat the gifts down and ran to him. Thank you. I love you Knockout. I love you too, Stardust. Soon the doors opened. Dad. Sir. Stardust. Knockout. Father, look what Knockout got for me. Soundwave walked over and looked. Wait, how did you get this photo? I don't remember it. Huh. Well the photo came from Lord Megatron's older datapad.

I see. Does Lord Megatron know about this? You, using his older datapad. Yes, he does. I asked him. And he okayed it. Look knockout I do accept you to be my daughter's boyfriend. Thank you sir. But I also want to ask you something. May we talk in private. Course. Excuse us stardust. Okay. Don't be hard on him dad. I won't. He went and rubbed my helm.

Soon they walked into a private room to chat. Look, Soundwave. I love your daughter. And I would do anything to protect her. But I do want to ask you this. When she turns 18 next year. I am asking for your permission, if I can ask Stardust to be my sparkmate. Knockout had his head down. But he looked at Soundwave. If I say no then my daughter would hate me. And I don't want that. So my answer is yes. Knockout was surprised and astonished. Thank you sir.

I was sitting and waiting hoping everything was going fine. Ravage Jr was laying on my lap fast asleep. I smiled. I loved Ravage Jr with all of my spark. He looked just like my father's symbiote who was named Ravage. But was killed during the war. Soon I saw his ears perk up. He looked at the doors that my father and boyfriend went into. Soon the doors opened.

I saw them walking out. So how did it go? Soundwave nodded indicating to me that it went okay. Soon he went and did his thing. Okay so how did it go. It went okay. Your father approves of me. Which I am glad about. So am I. Knockout walked over and sat next to me.

Ravage Jr looked at him and went over and nuzzled his head against his right side. I giggled. I guess he approves. Knockout chuckled. I guess so. He reached down and petted Ravage Jr on his head and he purred at the touch. So you named him after Soundwave's symbiote. Yeah. I wanted to name him after my brother. I wish I got to meet him, Frenzy, and Rumble. I then laid my helm against his right shoulder. He looked down and smiled.

Meanwhile in Shockwave's Lab dawn was getting really uncomfortable. Dawn you okay. He asked her. No, I am not. I am really uncomfortable. I try sitting one way. It is fine then soon it's not. It's not easy carrying twins. Hmm. Yes. But soon it will be over my love. Yeah I hope so, Shockwave. Mind handing me that drink. Sure. Shockwave went over and grabbed her a drink and handed it to her. Here you go my love. Thank you.