18

Well yes I was a gladiator back in my day. Anyways, come out from under my desk, Stardust. Soon Soundwave backed up and saw you crawling out. Sire, I am sorry. I just missed you. Soon you felt servos wrapping around you. You suddenly heard a sweet voice. Shh. It's okay, sire is here. I am not going anywhere. Hmm. Sire, can you please hum that song you call Cybertronian song. Yes I will. Soon I heard my sire humming the song. You wanna fly. But sire you are hurt. I can handle it. Besides, I am a gladiator after all. You smiled at your sire. You went up and kissed his cheeks. I love you sire. I love you to Stardust. You stood up and Soundwave walked you out.

Soundwave was walking you out but ran into someone. You looked up and it was Shocky. Shocky. Hello Stardust. Soundwave, how are you feeling? I heard about what happened. How's Stardust? I heard that the autobots kidnapped her. Hmm yes I am fine thank you Shockwave. And yes Stardust is fine. She only has minor injuries and may have scars I don't know. Hmm I see. Shocky I heard you had a big creature named Preda is that right. Shockwave chuckled. Yes I do. If it is alright with your sire. How about tomorrow I'll show you to Preda. Oh sire can I. Uh. I don't know. Relax Soundwave I will have all my experiments and others put away where she can't reach it. Oh can I sire please. You look at your sire giving him the sad puppy eyes.

Soundwave looked down at you. Ugh. I am not falling for those sad puppy eyes again, Stardust. But fine. Don't let her get a hold of your vitals. Don't worry, Soundwave, don't worry I will make sure she is safe. Anyways I need to go see you tomorrow Stardust. Bye Shocky. Soundwave saw Shockwave leave and thought to himself. What have I agreed to? He took your hand and walked you to the flightdeck.

You walked with your sire to the flightdeck and you saw him walking up and you immediately saw him transform into his jet mode. You smiled and ran to take your seat inside your sire's cockpit. Soundwave closed his cockpit but made sure you were buckled. Stardust, are you buckled in. I am not taking off unless you are buckled in. Yes sire, I am. Soon you took off into the skies. You loved seeing the clouds. Sire guess what. Soundwave chuckled, what. I got to ride in Uncle Mega's jet when you were not feeling well. Oh really. Yes it was amazing. Oh so you don't want me to fly you anymore. Oh sire, sorry I still prefer you to fly me. Good because I was getting sad that you didn't want me to fly you anymore. Oh sire. Wait, sire are you jealous? What, me being jealous never. Why would you ask me that? Sorry. It sounded like you were. Well no I am not.

Soundwave was flying you until he felt something. Hoo. Stardust please don't. That tickles. Stardust don't please. Soon you stopped. Hee sure ticklish. You were sitting inside when he did a trick but doing a nosedive and a twirl. You giggled and laughed so hard that you actually leaked yourself. Awe. Sire, look what you made me do. What did I do? Your sire asked you. You made me leak myself. Now I need a bath. Yucky. You felt your sire laughing. Sire not funny. I was sitting in a puddle of my lubricant. I was embarrassed and shy about it. Hey Stardust don't be embarrassed about it. This happens sometimes. Ya sure sire. Soon we landed. I didn't want to climb out because I was too embarrassed. Sire really embarrassed. You looked throughout and saw Uncle Mega. Sire now more embarrassed.