31

Hello Stardust. It's good to see you up. He walked over and sat on the berth. Knockout I need you to check my back. Yes my Liege. What's wrong? I think Shockwave pulled and moved something that shouldn't have and my back and spikes aren't depressurizing. Hmm. I see. Megatron turned and faced you. He didn't like people seeing his back cover off. But Knockout had to check his back.

So Stardust, how are you feeling? Okay uncle Mega. How are you feeling? Oh me. Well okay I  guess. Megatron watched Knockout grabbing something. I saw Uncle Mega and I knew he was in pain. Uncle Mega, you white lie. Megatron immediately turned and looked at you. What do you mean white lie? You lie. What did I lie about? You are in pain uncle Mega. Megatron turned and watched Knockout do his thing with his back. Megatron sighs. Okay fine. Yes I am in pain, you happy. Yes, very happy you told the truth.

Soundwave watched but couldn't help but chuckle and smile. He walked over and sat on the other side next to you. Sire. Yes. I am thirsty. Alright. Soundwave got up and went to grab you a bottle. Soon the doors open. You looked and saw the mech you hated.

Stay away from me. Stardust just wait. But sire. Starscream and I had a conversation. Yes your sire and I had a conversation. I came here to apologize for what I did. Really. Okay but how can I believe you? I will keep my promise. Pinky promise. What's a pinky promise, asked Starscream looking confused. Soundwave, what is she talking about? It's what the humans call it a pinky promise. If you make a pinky promise you cannot break that promise you have to hold up to it. Me and her do it all the time. It's because sire never breaks his promise. Soundwave nodded at your response. So Screamy pinky promise.

Megatron and Knockout were listening and watching. Megatron hisses. Ouch. Knockout. Sorry my Liege. I got one of your spikes to depressurize. Good. But you have the others to depressurize Knockout. So that doesn't help. You listened and wanted them to stop bickering. Uncle Mega, Knockey stop bickering. Knockout and Megatron immediately turned toward your direction. Megatron scoffed. Fine, he said. You are lucky, Knockout. Me, what did I do? Stop, please. Be nice, you two. Uncle Mega, Knockey is trying to help you so be nice.

Megatron immediately quit talking. He just let Knockout do his thing. Megatron didn't like it one bit. But he didn't want you to be upset with him. He looked up at you and smiled, and you smiled back. Thank you Uncle Mega, you replied to him. Megatron smiled at you and shrugged his shoulders, and nodded. You knew by the way he was nodding and smiling he was saying your welcome.

Oh. Okay so Screamy pinky promise. Starscream didn't know what to say. Okay I pinky promise. No, not like that. Starscream you have to do it like this, replied Soundwave. Showing him how to do it. Starscream sighs. Fine. Okay. He walked over. I lifted my pinky to him. Now this is a pinky promise. Now if you break it I am telling sire and Uncle Mega, is that clear, Screamy. Uh yes, replied Starscream, getting scared of your response by telling Megatron.