49

Meanwhile in the throne room. Megatron was reading over the results of the relics that had been decoded. He was reading but he didn't notice that Starscream was right beside him. He turned and jumped. Primus Starscream. Don't ever do that again. My apologies master.

What do you want, Starscream? Megatron asked him. Well my Liege I have completed the missions you have required. And also has Stardust ask you about StellarMoon. Megatron looked at him. Not that I can recall why. Well she has asked me. Oh I see.

Meanwhile Soundwave was walking to Shockwave lab. He entered the room and saw only Dawn. Hello Dawn. Where is Shockwave? He is in the other room. Soundwave was walking when a vital tipped over and fell hitting him on the helm. Aargh. Dawn looked and she went over and handed him a cloth. Here is a cloth. Soundwave. Suddenly he fell backwards. Soundwave. Uh Shockwave.

Shockwave immediately walked in. Dawn what happened. Well he was walking when a vital up there tipped over and fell. Oh dear. What. What is it, Shockwave. It is a vital for turning people and us into sparklings. What's a sparkling. One word baby. Oh I get it. Soon Shockwave felt someone tap him. He looked down and saw Soundwave. He was a sparkling.

Oh dear. My Liege. I need you to come to my lab. This better be important Shockwave. Yes it is. But something that is not good. Oh for Primus shake what have you done now Shockwave. Just come to my lab. Shockwave lifted Soundwave up and sat him on his desk. Oh he's so cute. Yes he is but he can't stay like this. I'll get him a bottle.

Soon the doors opened. You. Sir. Lord Megatron. He smirked. Well at least you learned how to respect me. Hmm. Yes. Okay fleshly. It's dawn, Megatron. Okay dawn. Where is Shockwave? He is in that room getting a bottle ready. Bottle ready for what. Dawn pointed down to the little one. Megatron walked over and bent down. No. S..ss.Soundwave. Shockwave. Wait, Megatron. This isn't his fault the vital fell on top of Soundwave's helm. I see, Megatron replied.

Soon Shockwave walked out with a bottle of energon. My Liege. Wait Shockwave. Dawn told me. Anyways, how long will he stay like this? Just for about thirty mini cycles(thirty minutes). Alright. But what am I going to do with a communication specialist? I can try Uncle Mega. Megatron turned around and saw you. Hmm. I don't know. You don't know with the decoding of the relics like your sire does. But I guess you can try. It's only just for thirty mini cycles (thirty minutes).

Yay. Let's go Uncle Mega. I grabbed his arm and went off. Whoa hey Stardust. Meanwhile Shockwave handed Soundwave his bottle. He took the bottle but was nervous. Hey Shockwave why isn't he drinking? Oh right. He went into the back and came back with a straw and put it into the bottle and Soundwave lifted his visor up just a little bit and started to drink his bottle. He looks so cute. But I do miss the normal Soundwave. Shockwave then came back with a cloth and handed it to Dawn. Dawn walked over and talked to Soundwave. Hey Soundwave. He looked up at you. Do you don't mind if I just wipe and clean your mouth with this wet cloth?