Training with All Might

"I'm here All Might!" I yelled as I ran closer to the beach.

"Oi, keep it down!" I had forgotten that no one knows about All Might's skinny form so, I immediately covered my mouth with my hands.

"Sorry." I apologised. After a few more strides, I was directly in front of All Might. "So why did you choose this beach? It's basically a dumpst-" Before I could complete my sentence All Might transformed, interrupting me.

"AND THAT'S WHY I CHOSE THIS PLACE, YOUR TASK IS TO CLEAN UP THIS BEACH IN TEN MONTHS!"

"Give me 3." All Might laughed in response.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT KID!" All Might chuckled. "BUT BEFORE YOU START, I HAVE ONE CONDITION YOU MUST FOLLOW!"

"And what is it?" I assumed it was going to be something bizarre but it wasn't at all.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE YOUR QUIRK!" All Might declared.

"I wasn't planning on it anyway, if I did it would be done in minutes." My quirk was perfect for the task so I decided not to use it even before All Might told me not to.

"OH... WELL, I'M GLAD WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE!"

"Yeah me too." I chuckled. "Now, where to start." Slowly, I made my way over to a fridge. "Mhm, this will do." After inspecting the fridge for a moment, I wrapped my arms around it, lifting it off of the floor. "Where should I put it?"

"IN THIS TRUCK HERE!" The truck All might pointed toward was quite big, it looked suitable enough to fit around a fraction of the trash there.

"Alright!" Once I prepared myself, I threw the fridge into the back of the truck. "Now what's next." I looked around and then spotted an oven. "And off you GO!"

"YOU'RE PRETTY STRONG KID." All Might said grabbing my bicep.

"Yeah I've been training practically my whole life, what's the point of having an amazing quirk like mine with no strength to back it up."

"AH, I SEE. ANYWAY, I'M GOING TO GET A COFFEE I'll be back." All Might waved while transforming back into his regular state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed and I decided to call it a day. That day was Saturday so I had the rest of the day to rest, study and subsequently get ready for training the next day.

Every day for the next three months I would wake up and then clean the beach as much as I could in 2 hours, sometimes I would even come back after school or just later in the day if I felt bored to clean up.

During one of the many days, I decided to come back for the second time and clean, I met someone who I later would come to regret yet cherish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow!" I yelped. "Ah my only weakness, sharp objects." Major weakness may I add, I'm still prone to regular punches, it's just that they don't work against me. "This cut us pretty bad, I should be more careful." The cut wasn't big but it was deep enough to have blood pouring out, I'm used to pain though so it didn't really affect me that much. "It's not going to stop, I should go get my first aid kit." Without wasting another moment, I rushed over to my bag only to see someone sitting next to it.

When we made eye contact, I gave her a little smile but her eyes were focused somewhere else. They were focused on my finger, the place where I had received my cut just moments before.