Closure

Cover story: Kaminari is carrying Jirou after he lost five games in a row at the arcade

Jirou: "See I knew I would beat you easily." The girl celebrated.

Kaminari: "Whatever, you got lucky. Today was a bad day." He protested, making her laugh.

Jirou: "Sure dude, just carry us back to the dorms I'm starving."

Kaminari: "What do you think I'm doing dumbass?" Denki snapped, making the slightly intoxicated girl laugh even more. "We shouldn't have bought those shots, I'm still confused as to why they even gave them to us."

Jirou: "They gave it to us because we're technically famous you know so we get extra perks. I bet this is how my parents feel whenever they go out." Kyoka blurted, resting her head on top of the blonde's. "Hey idiot, we should do this again, you're fun to hang out with." She smiled while kissing the top of his head, making the boy flustered.

Kaminari: "Y-Yeah sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing with a woman firmly in his clutches, Todoroki observed his current surroundings to see a horde of villains approaching him along with their boss behind them. "Gang Orca huh, I'm gonna need to get serious to deal with this one." He smiled, jumping away to deliver the woman he was carrying to safety. But as he was about to leave the vicinity a powerful gust of wind blew him, enlarging his flamed leg, which led to him losing balance. "Shit!" The boy cursed as he descended, creating an ice slide with his right leg. "Sorry madam but I must deal with that monster, I'll be back shortly though." The bi-coloured boy grinned, jumping away once again to greet Gang Orca and his squad.

Landing next to a familiar Shiketsu student, Shouto looked at the teen and snapped.

"You idiot, you nearly made me drop the person I was carrying. Stay out of my way damn it!" He yelled, annoying Inasa.

"You talk and look exactly like your father, that's why I can't stand you!" The boy complains, making Shouto sigh.

"I look and act nothing like him. Stop blabbering." Todoroki scoffed, further raising Yoarashi's anger even further.

"See this is exactly what I mean, you two are the same. I knew it as soon as I saw you in the recommendation exam, the way you looked at me and spoke to me was just like him." The wind user argued, forcing Todoroki to remember the day he took his recommendation exam.

After a moment of reminiscing, Shouto remembered his encounter win Inasa. He recalled him beating him in a race they had to take. "Oh you're that annoying guy who wouldn't shut up, yeah I remember you," Todoroki remembered. "Anyway, you're a moron. If you think I'm like that old idiot then you're poorly mistaken and lack brain cells. But if you really have a problem with me, we can talk about it after the exam, until then let's work on getting these guys out of here." Shouto suggested, gaining a faint nod from the wind user.

Activating both of his quirks, Todoroki began to make his way toward Gang Orca and his men, jumping toward them with a new technique he learned during the short period they were given to train for the exam.

"Diable Jambe: Flam-"

"WIND STORM!" Inasa roared, fanning Shouto's flames, throwing the boy off balance.

"YOU IDIOT!" Todoroki yelled before creating an ice slide to save himself, trapping another examinee below it without his knowledge.

"Hey, I need help!" A tall dark-haired student called out. Unfortunately, he would only catch the attention of Gang Orca, who locked onto him.