A Bouncy Battle

Cover Story: Tenko decays a hornet that stung him

Kosu: Why such a serious face for something so minor?

Tenko: It stung me, why else would I be pissed

Kosu: Aight bro

(Art is by Horikoshi's assistant Rin Matsui)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, before we fight, may I ask you to spare me and allow me to achieve my goal?" The criminal asked, gaining a shocked reaction from Midoriya.

"You... what?" The boy gawked.

"I asked if you could let me go, it's a massive favour and I'll pay you back handsomely given I get the money to do so, but it'll help me out a lot here." The man asked again, making the boy stare at him with a blank face.

Sighing, Midoriya lowered his hands. "You really think I care about money? I care about you entering my school and trying to destroy it, STAY AWAY FROM IT!" Izuku exclaimed as he vanished and appeared in front of the criminal, forcing him to create an elastic barrier.

"Gently REB-What?!"

"GOMU GOMU NO: JET PISTOL!" Midoriya screeched as his fist penetrated the barrier and hit Gentle Criminal across the face, sending him skidding across the pavement.

"H-How did you break it without Haki?!" The man inquired.

Smirking, Izuku clenched his fist. "Against the hero Skycrawler you said that your quirk has to do with elasticity, but what happens when something elastic collides with something else that's elastic? The stronger force prevails!" Izuku yelled out, making The criminal grin.

Clapping his hands, the Gentle Criminal bowed before placing his hands on the floor. "Well then, I'm in a bind and I need to accomplish my goal. You can either let me complete it or I can run since I loathe violence." The man suggested, making the student look at him with a questionable look.

"Erm, wh-" Before the green-haired boy could finish his sentence, he was pushed into the air, sending him flying away from the criminal.

"Now La Brava let's make a break for it before he can catch up!"

"Right, by the way, that's All Might's new disciple, Izuku Midoriya. He's a kid everyone thinks is gonna replace him, he's a terrible person to fight. He's crazy just like you and won't stop!" La Brava pointed out before joining her associate in their escape.

Noting everything his assistant said, The Gentle criminal grabbed onto her and sprung himself into the air. "I see, so we have run into a dangerous foe, we better hurry up then."

Landing in a building next to the store he bought the rope from, Izuku brushed all of the rubble off of himself before yelling. "URAGHHHHH THAT DOES IT GENTLEMAN!" The boy roared as he shot out of the building to appear in front of the criminal only to be stopped in his tracks by an elastic barrier.

"You're trying but I can tell your heart isn't in this fight, I apologise Rubber boy, but I won't allow myself to fail." The man claimed as he sprung away.

"Gentle, we should hurry up, that boy is All Might's new prodigy, he's serious business." La Brava warned her partner before Izuku grabbed The Crimianl's leg.

"Come down here!" Izuku yelled, pulling Gentle Criminal down to the ground. "We're gonna-that won't work!" Izuku declared as he dodged an arrow that was fired at his head.

Smirking, the man created a cluster of balls to bounce around the forest. "Since you have future sight, I may as well limit you. Now, I'll be making my grand escape to your school!" The man bowed before making a break for UA.