The USJ incident Part 2

"All Might you're finally here!" Uraraka yelled in joy.

"YES, I AM." He coldly stated, walking up to 13. "YOU DID WELL, NOW REST." All Might suggested to 13.

"Get them for us All Might." 13 spoke before falling unconscious.

"VILLAINS!" All Might shouted, releasing his will. "PREPARE YOURSELVES!" He announced, releasing even more of his will. One by one, every low-level villain throughout the facility fell to the ground, falling unconscious. Even some students felt light-headed, but they didn't fall unconscious, unlike the villains. "YOU KIDS HAVE SOME STRONG WILLS." All Might praised, facing his students and then turning around to face Shigaraki, Kurogiri and the Nomu.

"He's finally here, All Might, The Worlds Strongest hero or better known as, The Worlds Symbol Of Peace and Justice. I finally get to kill him." Shigaraki laughed hysterically.

In an instant, All Might appeared in front of the Nomu, taking Midoriya out of its grasp and then punching it away from him. Placing Midoriya on his feet, All Might placed his hand on his shoulder. "YOU'VE DONE WELL BOY, YOU CAN RELAX NOW. I'LL HANDLE THEM!" Instead of heeding All Mights' words, Midoriya insisted that he should fight.

"I can't... back down... I need to beat them." Once again, Midoriya unconsciously, released his will, shocking All Might.

"SO YOU'VE UNLOCKED IT, I'M PROUD." All Might smiled.

"What... are you talking... about?" Midoriya said, falling into All Might's arms.

"REST MY BOY, YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH." All Might repeated, placing Midoriya on the floor. "NOW, YOU!" All Might pointed at the Nomu, gaining its attention. "I'M DEALING WITH YOU FIRST." He declared, rushing at the Nomu. Before All Might could make contact with the Nomu, Kurogiri made a portal in front of him with Shigaraki's hand sticking out from it. Unfortunately for them, All Might punched the portal and Shigaraki's hand out of the way.

"Ahhhhh!" Shigaraki grimaced as the bones in his right arm and hand shattered.

"I forgot Haki could damage me." Kurogiri winced in pain.

"DETROIT SMASH!" All Might yelled, pushing the Nomu back slightly. "YOU'RE A TOUGH ONE AREN'T YOU?" All Might grinned.

"Of course he is, he was created to kill you. He has shock absorption and an incredible healing factor. Add advanced armament and immense strength, he's perfect to kill you." Shigaraki described.

"TO KILL ME? HOW FUNNY VILLAIN, HE'S MORE LIKE A PUNCHING BAG THAT I CAN GO ALL OUT ON!" All Might replied, throwing another punch at the Nomu, forcing it to block.

All Might began to barrage the Nomu with even more blows, to which, the Nomu answered back with its own barrage, barely damaging All Might.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, I HAVEN'T EVEN USED MY FULL POWER YET!" All Might taunted, grabbing the Nomu's arm mid-punch and then throwing the Nomu onto the ground. "SURRENDER NOW, AND I MAY LET YOU LET YOU LIVE WITH ONLY THIS SMALL BEATING." All Might demanded as he sat on the Nomu, disrespecting it even further.

Although the Nomu seemed to have no emotions, it screeched, punching All Might in his back and then grabbing his head to squeeze it off.

"OKAY, I FELT SOMETHING THAT TIME!" He admitted as the Nomu tried to squeeze his head. "THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK BUDDY." All Might stated, grabbing the Nomu's arm behind his head and breaking it. All Might stood up and so did the Nomu. Not allowing All Might to dictate the pace of the fight, the Nomu rushed in first, throwing a barrage of punches that All Might effortlessly evaded.